Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bring back the Phantom and the Revan Set please!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Bring back the Phantom and the Revan Set please!!

Brusim
08.11.2013 , 07:11 AM | #1
I never paid too much attention to the cartel packs and just realized I would love to have these sets but they're not available anymore. Please bring them back, preferably as a separate set instead of rare drop in a pack - even if it's 6K a set.

Thank you.

P:S. I did search for a similar tread but couldn't find it, hope I'm not repeating.
Do or not do, there is no try!

Alec_Fortescue
08.12.2013 , 03:32 AM | #2
The cartel packs with Revan's stuff will definitely make a comeback at some stage and I am sure many people will risk buying those, hoping to find a Mask!

moonmonster
08.12.2013 , 04:08 PM | #3
You can still find them on the GTN sometimes.

killgunners
08.13.2013 , 09:17 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by moonmonster View Post
You can still find them on the GTN sometimes.
With prices in the millions for some of them.

CrazyMcGee
08.13.2013 , 10:31 PM | #5
If you love them that much, buy them off GTN.

I have a couple of shipment 1 items that I've been after that are never on the GTN - be glad you have the option to buy yours.

BatmanandStarWar
07.15.2014 , 12:19 PM | #6
Bring it back! I could never afford the pieces on the GTN! Please! I would buy 2 packs of 24x!
This is a big money opportunity your getting here! Think of all the money you can make on Cartel Coins!

chillshock
07.21.2014 , 05:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
If you love them that much, buy them off GTN.

I have a couple of shipment 1 items that I've been after that are never on the GTN - be glad you have the option to buy yours.
This reminds me: I really should look through my characters inventories and banks for some old cm stuff... maybe anything in there is worth a few creds by now. XD

And you must have really REALLY bad luck to not be able to afford a mask after selling the complete content of a 24 pack. O_o Hint: don't sell the current one - wait 2 iterations.

Kulyok
07.21.2014 , 07:21 AM | #8
I'm for it - maybe these packs have some other nifty items(though dulfy says otherwise - I seem to have all I want from these for now). I wish they made something new, though. For example, those overlord/dominator/etc throne mounts are pink and red and horrible - what about a black reskin? Or a new Music Therapy Probe(either a reskin or something completely different)? Or the Wrath of the Emperor title(honestly, whose genius idea was it to take this one out)? Or Phantom set with some matching *pants*? I'd buy that.

(and, yeah, think of the profits!)
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh

Neptunius
07.24.2014 , 02:33 AM | #9
Dont bring them back in packs, bring them back as stand alone set in CM, so people can buy the set.

Im not saying they should be there for a long time, just bring them in like when black and black dye set are in, only for a few days and then gone.

I dont like the idea of packs, it's Gambling and it shouldnt be allowed in SWTOR, does the US Gambling law not cover this?
Is the company in a state where it's not under the US Gambling law?
Lindsey Stirling makes amazing music. Go to her youtube channel and listen/watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

LionEmperor
07.24.2014 , 07:47 PM | #10
I am Mandolare the Unbreakable and i support this Message.