Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion story

EpickFaill
08.11.2013 , 02:44 AM | #1
Hi guys,after u wich one is the most interesting companion story?after me it wents so
number 1. Quinn's story(sith warrior)
number 2.Mako's story(bounty hunter)
number 3 .S.C.O.R.P.I.O's story(imperial agent)
your opinion?

TheNahash
08.11.2013 , 02:56 AM | #2
None of the above.
Khem's story is much more interesting and it actually has something to do with your Inquisitor's story.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Callaron
08.11.2013 , 03:05 AM | #3
Probably Kira's, but there are quite a few that I like.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

chuixupu
08.11.2013 , 03:21 AM | #4
I think overall I have really enjoyed Vector. The fact that when I first got him, I was totally wanting to hate him, but by the time I was done with his story I really felt for him.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

EpickFaill
08.11.2013 , 03:49 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
None of the above.
Khem's story is much more interesting and it actually has something to do with your Inquisitor's story.
yes Khem's story is too pretty impresive but i have not entioned it beacouse i have still somewhere 650-450 points to have full with him,but like khem quinn to haves a pretty important role for you SPOILERSfirst of all quinn will comand your attack on a republic base with your whole companions second-quinn wil betray you for baras and after all he will come back to u after showing him who is the wrath and the emperor SPOILERSso i think quinn's story is more interesting that khems

Lunafox
08.11.2013 , 04:10 AM | #6
For me, I enjoyed, Quinn, Scourge, Vector, Dr.Lokin's, and Khem. I also like Revel's because of the emotion he showed in it lol.
The Foundation of all Desire
At FanFiction.net

KotFE: I find your lack of Theron disturbing...WHERE'S THERON SHAN?

Callaron
08.11.2013 , 04:19 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EpickFaill View Post
yes Khem's story is too pretty impresive but i have not entioned it beacouse i have still somewhere 650-450 points to have full with him,but like khem quinn to haves a pretty important role for you SPOILERSfirst of all quinn will comand your attack on a republic base with your whole companions second-quinn wil betray you for baras and after all he will come back to u after showing him who is the wrath and the emperor SPOILERSso i think quinn's story is more interesting that khems
Spoiler tags are your friends.
[ spoiler] Text [ /spoiler] but without the space between those brackets.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.