Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Through Victory

DevilFrog
08.09.2013 , 07:33 PM | #1
All of my toon names have specific meanings and I like to come up with a story behind those names and the characters that go with it. This was truly my first attempt at telling their stories. I started posting for my guild on Facebook and that is why they are short and mostly in 3rd person and I just found out about Fan Fiction. I had no intention for the story to take the direction that it did. As I was leveling my latest toon, ideas started to come and I became a writing madman and like how it turned out. I know there is some editing that needs to be done and I have had several others preview for me. I tried to add a few things in there like Huttball and normal life. If it is unrealistic, let me know. It is a work and passion in progress I have 13 chapters so far. Depending on feedback I will post more than the 5 so far. Enjoy!

All characters are on Harbinger. PM me if you wish: Zafir (Marauder) and his sister Zafyra (Jedi Shadow) are Urdu names meaning Victory. Tizyana (Agent) is a variant of Tiziana and is a Greek name meaning GIANT. Kahinah (Assassin) is Berber Arabic for Desert Witch named after the 7th century Berber queen and military leader.

Victory

Spoiler

The Giant

Spoiler

Stalker

Spoiler

Stalked

Spoiler

Painful Goodbye

Spoiler

Revival and Questioning

Spoiler

This One Time on Nar Shaddaa

Spoiler

The Morning After

Spoiler

Adwynyth
08.10.2013 , 07:19 AM | #2
Wow. Very nice. I hope there's more coming.
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

DevilFrog
08.11.2013 , 06:27 PM | #3
added chapters 6-8. comments please.

taxidermis
08.12.2013 , 03:07 PM | #4
Love it. Can't wait for more!
Ashtor'aa, deception assassin, 55
Speresia, immortal juggernaut, 55
Ashterra, engineering sniper, 55
Hedriah, shield spec pt, 55
Hedr'a, arsenal merc, 55
Deadly Obsession

Hedra, gunnery commando,55, Guild leader-(The Grand Army of the Republic)
Rubix, Vanguard Hybrid, (The Grand Army of the Republic)

Begeren Colony veteran and proud! Never leaving!

DevilFrog
08.15.2013 , 10:18 PM | #5
Chapters 9-13. These are the last ones i have for now. I have plenty of ideas that I would like to pursue. If there is something that you like or would like me to focus on, let me know. Enjoy!

Shaken to Her Core

Spoiler

Breakdown or Breakthrough

Spoiler

What is in a Name

Spoiler

Desert Witch

Spoiler

Stormy Night

Spoiler

DevilFrog
08.26.2013 , 06:31 PM | #6
I set out with a different story in mind and this developed. I will be addressing the questions that TIz has soon. And as the end of this chapter states, more adventures to come. I may even get away from the narrative format and start adding more dialog. Enjoy chapter 14.

Scars
Spoiler

DevilFrog
08.27.2013 , 06:41 PM | #7
Chapter 15. Will start adding guild mates soon. Still not too sure of dialog. I prefer to keep the stories short for personal reasons right now. Feedback is always welcome and appreciated.

New Armor, New Friends and a New Life

Spoiler

DevilFrog
09.04.2013 , 01:25 AM | #8
Enjoy Chapter 16. I am going to start incorporating guildies and yes, they have given me permission to use their characters. Feedback always welcome.

Answers

Spoiler