Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SM Czeka are even worse than ''that game'' scenarios.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SM Czeka are even worse than ''that game'' scenarios.

Cyberwoman
08.09.2013 , 08:12 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
I said ''visuals''. At least, WOW scenarios don't occur in cramped hallways.
Perhaps, but the Flashpoints was set in a lab . . . it would be kinda weird if that happened on a boat at sea. I personally think they did good with the lab environment, and it fitted the story and Czerka well.

I see what you mean about visuals, but I do usually lump them in with graphics anyway. As long as they fit the point of the piece and work with the story, then I am happy.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
Chinbu, Hekit, Shieye, Hunk'a, Bi'song, Paign'ton, Ga'vin, Char-bi
Griffa, Ga'athei, Valamist , V'woolf, Equ'mar, No'lara, Vampora

Angedechu
08.09.2013 , 08:16 PM | #12
No, it's a lab, it obviously need to looks like a lab (even if they are much more offices than den of evil experiences)

But if you compare to Hammer Station, there is a clear decrease in the design. (Hammer had great visuals)

Jeweledleah
08.09.2013 , 09:01 PM | #13
try soloing them. unless you are in at least black market/arcanian, I guarantee that mechanics will kill you. these flashpoints are meant for 2 people. so of course they are easier for 4.

P.S. scenarios in that other game? are also about as impossible to die in, and yet people still do.

Lord_of_Mu
08.09.2013 , 09:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
try soloing them. unless you are in at least black market/arcanian, I guarantee that mechanics will kill you. these flashpoints are meant for 2 people. so of course they are easier for 4.

P.S. scenarios in that other game? are also about as impossible to die in, and yet people still do.
I love soloing the +2 missions. I need a dps for the Vigilant though. Tank dps caused him to enrage, wasn't as much fun.

midianlord
08.09.2013 , 09:52 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by astrobearx View Post
new sig
Beat me to it, but yeah, I'm totally plagiarising that too, 'cuz it's frigging brilliant
Proud "elitist." Even more proud to be an un-reconstructed "gaming-culture snob."
Merc and 'Slinger 4 life

All you'll ever need to know about PvP in this game: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=730402

Spoiler