Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SM Czeka are even worse than ''that game'' scenarios.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SM Czeka are even worse than ''that game'' scenarios.

Cyberwoman
08.09.2013 , 08:12 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
I said ''visuals''. At least, WOW scenarios don't occur in cramped hallways.
Perhaps, but the Flashpoints was set in a lab . . . it would be kinda weird if that happened on a boat at sea. I personally think they did good with the lab environment, and it fitted the story and Czerka well.

I see what you mean about visuals, but I do usually lump them in with graphics anyway. As long as they fit the point of the piece and work with the story, then I am happy.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
Chinbu, Hekit, Shieye, Hunk'a, Bi'song, Paign'ton, Ga'vin, Char-bi
Griffa, Ga'athei, Valamist , V'woolf, Equ'mar, No'lara, Vampora

Angedechu
08.09.2013 , 08:16 PM | #12
No, it's a lab, it obviously need to looks like a lab (even if they are much more offices than den of evil experiences)

But if you compare to Hammer Station, there is a clear decrease in the design. (Hammer had great visuals)

Jeweledleah
08.09.2013 , 09:01 PM | #13
try soloing them. unless you are in at least black market/arcanian, I guarantee that mechanics will kill you. these flashpoints are meant for 2 people. so of course they are easier for 4.

P.S. scenarios in that other game? are also about as impossible to die in, and yet people still do.

Lord_of_Mu
08.09.2013 , 09:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
try soloing them. unless you are in at least black market/arcanian, I guarantee that mechanics will kill you. these flashpoints are meant for 2 people. so of course they are easier for 4.

P.S. scenarios in that other game? are also about as impossible to die in, and yet people still do.
I love soloing the +2 missions. I need a dps for the Vigilant though. Tank dps caused him to enrage, wasn't as much fun.

midianlord
08.09.2013 , 09:52 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by astrobearx View Post
new sig
Beat me to it, but yeah, I'm totally plagiarising that too, 'cuz it's frigging brilliant
r/DPS 4 life