Rerolling Chars

JasonThDi

I'm questioning the plausibility of levelling 3 level 55 characters, deleting all three, and the mindset behind it. You're clearly a dedicated, goal-oriented player, so asking on the forum what to do is odd. You can obviously level fast, so it's a strange question to play now or wait 3 months for them to be restored, and the sanity in still playing after deleting them to being with.

None of it adds up. :cool:

I'm questioning the plausibility of levelling 3 level 55 characters, deleting all three, and the mindset behind it. You're clearly a dedicated, goal-oriented player, so asking on the forum what to do is odd. You can obviously level fast, so it's a strange question to play now or wait 3 months for them to be restored, and the sanity in still playing after deleting them to being with.

None of it adds up. :cool:

There's also the question as to WHY. Why on Earth would you delete 3 level 55's unless you had a full account of them and were deadset on rolling new alts. :rolleyes:

My best friend's 12 year old kid always keeps deleting his characters before they hit level 20, and then he complains he has no 50's LOL. (highest he can get, his account is only preferred)

I admit I have deleted the Marauder and Sorc more times than the Sentinel, and I only deleted him one time. I wanted to reroll, but now, I see no use in doing so. When I can just use that time to make new chars, different classes. And save up creds to buy back the equipment that I sold. Edited by JasonThDi

Plus, I got my Sentinel to 55 through the double xp weekend event.

I'm banned from restorations till October. It takes a lot of restores for that to happen. May as well reroll a totally new class.

Go for one with 5% crit buff. Then get the others back in November. It will just be one at a time though.

Edited by Godlymuppet

I admit I have deleted the Marauder and Sorc more times than the Sentinel, and I only deleted him one time. I wanted to reroll, but now, I see no use in doing so. When I can just use that time to make new chars, different classes. And save up creds to buy back the equipment that I sold.

Yeah, I figured you'd deleted them more than once if Bioware actually told you that you've used up your quota of restores. ;)

Do you guys know what class I should play? I finished the Inquisitor, Warrior, Agent, and Knight storyline.

You only finished 4 stories? This really presses the question as to why you didn't just make a new character and leave the 55s alone?

Anyway, to answer your question, my first character was (still is, because I haven't deleted him) a bounty hunter, mercenary. I liked the storyline quite a bit.

If you have no suggestions for me, then don't bother replying to this thread.

I have a suggestion: Don't delete multiple level 55s. :) There is no logical reason to do so.

Second suggestion: if insist on deleting them anyway.... please to not create complaint threads about being poor in game. ;)

Do you have all your character slots full? Just trying to figure out why you would delete them in the first place? And then to have a change of heart and want to still play them?

IMO.. he is abusing the "do over" good will on Biowares part in restoring characters that a player deletes.

You should get at most one "do over" from Bioware on this. After that.. they should charge real money for it IMO.

There's also the question as to WHY. Why on Earth would you delete 3 level 55's unless you had a full account of them and were deadset on rolling new alts. :rolleyes:

My best friend's 12 year old kid always keeps deleting his characters before they hit level 20, and then he complains he has no 50's LOL. (highest he can get, his account is only preferred)

On that tangent, being able to go to 55 has nothing to do with being sub or Preferred, it has to do with having RotHC.

On that tangent, being able to go to 55 has nothing to do with being sub or Preferred, it has to do with having RotHC.

Yeah, I know - I was too lazy to fix it.

I figured everyone would've guessed that he wouldn't have RotHC either with the pref account. :p

Edited by Callaron

Do you guys know what class I should play? I finished the Inquisitor, Warrior, Agent, and Knight storyline.

Roll Trooper, since you have played more imps and neither trooper nor the mirror (bounty hunter), also I think the story of the trooper is one of the better ones.

Also, I hope your deleted characters are lost, so that you learn a lesson and try only to delete characters that you really don't want to play at any point in the future again.

OP, you should definetly reroll.

The stories are nice to play and the fact that you'll have to grind again to 55 will, perhaps, make you appreciate the effort so next time your finger is near the delete button you'll think about it for a few more seconds.

People have leveled from 1-50 in as little as 55 hours, and that was before double XP came along. If you don't have a day job, you should be able to get three toons to 55 within 90 days without a problem. The only question is if you feel like suffering through all that grind, or if you would have more fun going and playing something else for three months. (Either choice will probably do just as well at making you think twice before deleting any more toons, so it really comes down to whether you want your characters back "later" or "a little less later.")