speeder flight?

DanielJoel

Have you purchased a speed yet? The power just gives you the ability to ride one. There is vendor on fleet and at major hubs.

Subscribers can ride at 15, F2P is 25 i believe.

Edited by Khenti

You can chose your picture, there is a list of them, just go to My SWTOR on SWTOR.com, log in, under Forum management there is a point Forum Avatar, you can then chose a picture you like from the list and accept it.

(You can always change it, when you feel like doing so :D)

Edited by Never_Hesitate

Is it my poor video card...or am I seeing some people basically "force hovering" around?

I see this a lot of the fleet.

What is this?

Probably your video card not being able to load all the people and their speeders, you can try turning down the character load limit in the ingame graphic options

Probably your video card not being able to load all the people and their speeders, you can try turning down the character load limit in the ingame graphic options

Yeah, I figured that...since I know that does happen.

However, I see some people where they actually look like they are riding a speeder...except the speeder is not there...but some people are shown with their hands at their side and their legs kind of bent back at the knees. It doesn't look like they are riding any speeder I have seen.

Yeah, I figured that...since I know that does happen.

However, I see some people where they actually look like they are riding a speeder...except the speeder is not there...but some people are shown with their hands at their side and their legs kind of bent back at the knees. It doesn't look like they are riding any speeder I have seen.

Yes, there can be some funny graphic glitches :D

of course, I completely forgot the rocket boost

(I couldn't play without it anymore :D)

What level legacy do you need to get this?

Nevermind...I see on youtube that it cost millions of creds just to unlock. That's a shame.

Edited by VitalityPrime

8(2 min cd), 10(1.5 min cd) and 12(30s cd)

You can get it through cartell coins without having to meet the requirement, if I recall correctly (cost: 300 + 120 + 120)

So I can completely unlock it for my character and use it for 300 cartel coins?

Edited by VitalityPrime

So I can completely unlock it for my character and use it for 300 cartel coins?

you can unlock it for all your charactes at once for 300cc (I got this from dulfy.net maybe the number varies) but if you want to lower it's cool down from 2 min to 30s you have to unlock the 2 upgrades for 120 cc each

Edited by Never_Hesitate