Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LOTS of AFKs in Warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
LOTS of AFKs in Warzones

12.21.2011 , 01:38 PM | #1
Therre is no way to report a player AFK in a warzone, as long as they arent in teh starting zone they cant be booted, i have seen several players sitting invisible afk in the corners of BGs so they can get the money and the XP while the resto of us do the work. you need a report AFK button.

12.21.2011 , 01:43 PM | #2
+1, def needs to be addressed, bioware. some sort of wow-like deserter system is simple and relatively cheap to implement.

12.21.2011 , 01:53 PM | #3

A Sarlacc Pit needs to spawn beneath them and they can spend a few millenia being slowly digested while their account is suspended.

12.21.2011 , 01:54 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SoupyNuggs View Post
+1, def needs to be addressed, bioware. some sort of wow-like deserter system is simple and relatively cheap to implement.
Which is used to grief the hell out of people. I haven't seen anyone afk in any WZ at all. Not saying it doesn't happen but I believe you get auto-kicked for inactivity.

12.21.2011 , 01:55 PM | #5
Just call them out in Ops.

12.21.2011 , 01:56 PM | #6
No cross server queues. They will end up /ignored by the bulk of the server then /ragequit once they realize it. The problem will solve itself. Just make sure everyone /ignores them.
Ato Budδ - L50 - Vanguard - SS
~Order of Lumara~
Now Recruiting

12.21.2011 , 02:05 PM | #7
Truly a old annoyment, thats passes on from game to game.
Brings fourth bad behavior in others.
Like whiners who don't see that they dont play properly, and nags and gags at everyone else(for instance, new players who still needs to adapt to the game etc.)
People who looses matches after matches because they face "pugs" (premade groups) and then expcet a team of randoms to coordinate and be flawless at everything.

whats worse is that whiners just whine, then start to sit around doing nothing other than whining.

(you cant que full groups, but with a group of four that has their roles and knows more or less what their are doing, pose enough challange against newcommers, solo quers and so on)
* Darth Nalakith Malakir - (PvP) Niman (EU) *

12.21.2011 , 02:08 PM | #8
Been PvPing since day two of launch -- I have yet to see this occur in practice.
As for Scoundrels having no tools for short burst healing, we donít agree with that assessment. A scoundrel, for example, is capable of producing rather significant burst healing output by using Upper Hand gained from Underworld Medicine or Kolto Injection to trigger an instant Emergency Medpack or Surgical probe when needed.

12.21.2011 , 02:15 PM | #9
Make them walk the plank.... In space.
LotRO: Jeffaman/Lilnooblet/Jeffrandir/Cephus-Brandywine Server
SWG: Cephus/Herodotus Tchuck'Tchuck'aachoo-Ahazi Server (At one with the force)
SWTOR: Cephus TchukTchukAchoo-Jedi Sentinel-The Swiftsure Server
Farewell SWG Gone but not forgotten S238

12.21.2011 , 02:17 PM | #10
I too have been leveling thru PvP and I have yet to see one player AFK.

This makes it kinda hard for me to believe that it's a huge issue.
- Launa -

Sage healer for the guild -League of Light- on Chuundar EU server