Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Facebook Connect is Now Live!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Facebook Connect is Now Live!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ImpactHound
08.13.2013 , 10:57 AM | #31
I already get buckets of Candy Crush invites and requests for tickets, why would I want facebook spam on how many dailies friends have done and why I should join them in Section X right now?

Jacen_Starsolo
08.13.2013 , 11:20 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hi there folks,

The "Level Up" posting feature will only show up in increments of 5 (level 5, 10, 15, 20... etc). It was done this way to prevent folks from spam. Please let us know if you're not seeing any updates at all!
Even though I'll never do this, that's a good idea to not make it every level. When I did the twitter connect with Champions Online, it would spam the hell out of the twitter page where a few people dropped me because of the "CO spam" and then readded when assured I stopped it.

Octom
08.13.2013 , 02:14 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DustinDune View Post
... also like to see a green-black dye come with it.
YEEEEEEEEEEEES

You can probably guess how happy that would make me. Black-Green would be even awesome-r-est.
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot
No referral link for you. I don't want you to subscribe to this 'game'. I don't want you to play it at all. I want you to go away from this broken mess that will never be fixed and find something else.

Luinthoron
08.14.2013 , 11:21 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hi there folks,

The "Level Up" posting feature will only show up in increments of 5 (level 5, 10, 15, 20... etc). It was done this way to prevent folks from spam. Please let us know if you're not seeing any updates at all!
So I noticed, yes. I do actually like this better, I guess, especially at the start of the game where you level up quite quickly.
In with the very first wave | Collector's Edition | from: Estonia | server: The Progenitor | Ref. link
Alanar (Sen) | Saji (Sco) | Marean (Sor) | Shinanth (Mar) | Eien (Sni) | Arileen (Sag) | Seikenshi (Mer) | Iristhan (Com) | Emedea (As.) | Mirilae (Jug) | Hotora (Van) | Learia (BH) | Shialea (Smu) | Argente (War) | Rineda (Age) | Shiesa (Con) | Malae (Smu) | Asrea (Kni)

DaxCalvo
08.21.2013 , 02:31 AM | #35
When I try to connect, its telling me "error saving the token". Its done this from both my computer and my phone, which I tried after the computer had trouble.

kidatwood
08.21.2013 , 03:53 AM | #36
I think it could use a few more notification. Completed ops or a fp would be nice. Aquired hk quest line ect.

Darkoman
08.21.2013 , 09:56 AM | #37
keeps saying "Error saving the token"
Member of Pathfinder; a sub-group of the Jedi Order assigned to locate and protect initiate force users
SWTOR-RP Guide

RedMistNinja
09.06.2013 , 10:33 AM | #38
Ok so i have read through this whole section to see how this linking is supposed to work but nothing shows up on my facebook i must be missing something somewhere i think.

i have ticked all the boxes in the connecting with facebook through my account and saved them.

i have gone to facebook and recent activities and nothing in there .

is there something on facebook its self im supposed to do like a setting or something im unaware of i need to change for it to start showing up or is this a general bug and im not the only 1 with this issue ?

Pigdaddy
09.15.2013 , 01:49 AM | #39
This doesn't work for me

Had the saving token issue, seemingly resolved. Says it's saved and connected as me. All check boxes are checked but nothing being posted and no one can see anything being posted?
EVERYDAY I'M TROLOL'ING
Australian CE pre-order.. THANK YOU AMAZON! [/CENTER]

JattaGin
09.15.2013 , 07:49 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Now, reaching out and connecting with Facebook friends from your Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ account is faster than the Rakghoul Plague can spread!
We contained the plague longtime ago. It does not spread at all anymore. How long is this Facebook thing supposed to take? Aeons?