Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refer your friends and collect new Battle Droid pets!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Refer your friends and collect new Battle Droid pets!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nafka
08.10.2013 , 09:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
Going on four days, still no response to tickets.
Well we got a response, they said they elevated our cases, whatever that means, I don't understand what the big deal is we did as they told us to.

My friend got so mad he added a response back basically saying, "great way to start me out in this game"

TheSeventhJedi
08.10.2013 , 11:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Nafka View Post
Well we got a response, they said they elevated our cases, whatever that means, I don't understand what the big deal is we did as they told us to.

My friend got so mad he added a response back basically saying, "great way to start me out in this game"
I haven't even gotten that much.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Leweegibo
08.11.2013 , 01:04 AM | #23
so no point doing this at the moment? got some friends thinking about getting back into it, haha and i want that damn speeder
The Harbinger--->Master Dar'nala--->The Harbinger
Lew'do Lewthorn HaìteJägernautMissanthropyLewthrak

Knorlac
08.11.2013 , 05:15 AM | #24
I wish there was a way to earn the speeder and pets where every subscriber had an equal chance.

I have exactly two friends who are remotely into gaming at all and none of them would even consider playing ANY MMO least of all one that required them to pay monthly fees.

TheSeventhJedi
08.11.2013 , 11:34 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Leweegibo View Post
so no point doing this at the moment? got some friends thinking about getting back into it, haha and i want that damn speeder
I'd wait, if I were you. Wish I had. Five days, no ticket response.

TrillOG-
08.11.2013 , 01:00 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlon_Nabarlly View Post
So I guess you just sub for forum trolling then

Nice sig though legion
He probably subs so that he doesn't have to pay for op passes, open up inventory, buy escrow crap, and all the other stuff you have to be a sub to avoid the pain in the *** with. I know that's the only reason I still sub. You can't tell me with a straight face that subs get near ANY benefits that are something that makes you say wow, now that's nice I'm glad I'm a subscriber. Maybe once every 6 months.. and considering all of the new cool stuff they come out with is all in the cartel market which means our sub is even more useless... not sure how you aren't seeing this. Or maybe you're just white knighting Bioware.

Kamansus
08.11.2013 , 11:44 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TrillOG- View Post
He probably subs so that he doesn't have to pay for op passes, open up inventory, buy escrow crap, and all the other stuff you have to be a sub to avoid the pain in the *** with. I know that's the only reason I still sub. You can't tell me with a straight face that subs get near ANY benefits that are something that makes you say wow, now that's nice I'm glad I'm a subscriber. Maybe once every 6 months.. and considering all of the new cool stuff they come out with is all in the cartel market which means our sub is even more useless... not sure how you aren't seeing this. Or maybe you're just white knighting Bioware.
So you're saying that by subscribing you're getting full, unlimited access to the game. Okay. I believe that was the point of the subscription plan. For every MMO with a subscription plan. Ever.

And please, don't call fluffy pets and vehicles that are functionally the same as what you get through non-CM means "content" and/or "the game".

Nafka
08.12.2013 , 09:57 AM | #28
So quick update, after our last response from them still no update yet. My friend of course is not too happy LOL. He says he reuses to play the game until he is given the items he was promised as a new subscriber. He suggest that if by the end of the week if we have yet to hear anything that we contact the better business bureau and as he said let them know of their false advertisiting, his words not mine LOL. I would HOPE by Friday this matter is already cleared up.

TheSeventhJedi
08.12.2013 , 10:20 AM | #29
Six days, no response.

Nafka
08.12.2013 , 10:37 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
Six days, no response.
wow that's just...wow