Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error: Code has already been used.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Error: Code has already been used.

Rudest
12.21.2011 , 01:35 PM | #1
I have my pre-order code and it's working fine. Got early access. Great.

Thought I was supposed to receive an email with my retail code from Origins but it never arrived. Called Origins up and asked them for the retail code. They kept giving me the pre-order code over and over. Tired of trying to explain that the pre-order code wasn't what I needed, I came here. That's where I read and greatly appreciate a thread on how to get it off of the Origin client. Done. Great. Have the code.

I attempted to redeem the code however it wouldn't go through I got an error:

"This code has already been used."

Now clearly, this is the product/retail/redemption code, and not the pre-order code, so that is not the problem as I've established that much.

I've spent hours and hours on the phone with both Origins and the Old Republic Customer Service. At the end of it all I was told to screenshot the error message and a "higher department" would assist me after they receive it. I've done that. Still waiting.

Just wondered if anyone had a similar problem, and if there is a light at the end of this tunnel? Customer Service is one of the most horrible jobs on the planet, and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone!