Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Color Palette Upgrade in Game Update 2.3

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Color Palette Upgrade in Game Update 2.3
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jaick
08.08.2013 , 06:01 PM | #21
Ugly ugly ugly. Waste of time and resources. Actually add content next time. Kthxbai. Oh and your customer support still sucks.

Damask_Rose
08.08.2013 , 06:30 PM | #22
If it looked in-game like your screen shots I'd be thrilled with the changes. They look amazing! Unfortunately it looked horrible on my system and I had to use the workaround to disable it. I"m not going to adjust my monitor settings every time I log in and out of the game, since the settings I have have been great since launch and are great for every other game I play and video I watch. Is there any hope for in-game toggles or sliders so we can adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation in the future?

Before and after on my system. http://www.flickr.com/photos/99983040@N07/9462478130/

Selethar
08.08.2013 , 07:20 PM | #24
I applaud your efforts. It does some really nice things to a lot of areas. However, you REALLY need to make another pass at Hoth. It's almost unplayable now.

Zohkar
08.08.2013 , 07:47 PM | #25
This would look nice if I wasn't playing on low settings and getting even worse fps now since Tuesdays change. The new Czerka area I'm lucky to get more then 5 fps in the daily area. Load times have increased dramatically, and wish I could just afford a new system that might be able to play the game like it's ment to be.
60 Zohkar (Guardian) 60 Sa'brina (Immortal)
60 Zankar (Shadow) 60 Selura (Corruption)
60 Zandakar (Sharpshooter) 60 Sil'mara (Operative)
60 Zanlamar (Gunnery) 60 Sondrea (Shieldtech)

Basreia
08.08.2013 , 08:32 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaick View Post
Ugly ugly ugly. Waste of time and resources. Actually add content next time. Kthxbai. Oh and your customer support still sucks.
You are here why? If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all Don't play the game if you are this bitter in your posts.
Use the force

ImmortalLowlife
08.08.2013 , 09:17 PM | #27
Just recently upgraded to a BEAST of a computer I've named "Abeloth" & have it connected to my 50" flatscreen using an hdmi cable. I'm on maximum settings and it looks AWESOME! I think adding a toggle to turn it off is a good idea for those who don't like it, but I love it!

#eyecandy
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Gaff
08.08.2013 , 09:20 PM | #28
Looks great love when you lads improve the way the game looks. I'm still hoping for an improvement in graphic quality, especially character models, though. Still my biggest issue with the game, ever since Beta. Would also be nice if armor/clothing textures didn't look painted on.
"You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

SintheSinthe
08.08.2013 , 09:20 PM | #29
The first thing I noticed upon updating is the blues. I have a Chiss and a blue Twi'lek, and two toons who wear the Calo Nord set. The blues look amazing!

Heavenfang
08.09.2013 , 01:53 AM | #30
I started playing after the patch, thinking that it's probably minor graphic tweak, but wow. Noticed the change in the character screen, and I was positively surprised. My characters were kinda bleak looking before, no matter what I did. Now they look great, they have colour in their cheek And everything else looks good too.