Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refer a friend not working.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Refer a friend not working.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

joshuarussell
08.06.2013 , 06:00 PM | #1
The refer a friend program is not working for me and my wife even though she hasn't been a subscriber for well over 6 months. I was able to refer my brother who has never had an account. When she clicks the link that i sent her it says she's not eligible, and to follow the link to find out why. When she clicks the link it is broken...

Beruthien
08.06.2013 , 06:14 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings joshuarussell,

By any chance did your wife create her account after being referred to the game by you in the past?

Also could you double check that she has Opted-in for email communication from Star Wars: The Old Republic (My Account - Basic Information).

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

joshuarussell
08.06.2013 , 06:19 PM | #3
She was not oped in at first, so she changed it, and it said she was not qualified. Then it gave her the broken link. She has never been refered before.

Beruthien
08.06.2013 , 07:00 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings joshuarussell,

In this case please submit a ticket regarding this and the issue will be looked into. When submitting the ticket, please mention your wifes account name/email as well.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

joshuarussell
08.06.2013 , 07:12 PM | #5
An in game ticket?

Beruthien
08.06.2013 , 07:13 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
An in-game ticket would be fine.

Thank you!

IIVulkanII
10.18.2013 , 06:37 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
An in-game ticket would be fine.

Thank you!
An ingame ticket is not fine.
I made an ingame ticket almost 2 months ago and this has not been resolved yet!
Several tickets have been closed with the message that i indeed should get the rewards and that it had been resolved, my last ticket got so called escalated, and i have heard nothing since...
Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt . . . Idealists regarded everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves.