Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Story Packs

Dysehunter
11.09.2013 , 04:49 PM | #41
Would love more class stories
=Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.80GHZ=Asus Maximus VI Formula Z87=
=Avexir Blitz 1.1 Original 16GB 2500MHZ=Asus Xonar Phoebus=
=Asus GTX 780 Ti 3GB 1300/3900=Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB=
=Corsair Carbide 540 Airflow=Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit Edition=

dazednconfuzed
11.20.2013 , 05:38 AM | #42
/Signed, although I do think that more classs stories would be a major undertaking, and one that they would have to release all at once, instead of bringing in one or two classes at a time, simply to not annoy the specific class fanboys.

I can see this being launched as a major expansion pack, similar to Makeb, but possibly larger. Hopefully not more expensive though. I do disagree with it being free though. As much as free would be good, it isn't very realistic. Everyone involved would like to see some kind of return on their investment. I'm expecting it to be more expensive than Makeb, starting at about 20, but I hope they offer the same deal as they did for Makeb - half price for subscribers.
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

Corrupted_Soul
11.20.2013 , 10:10 PM | #43
I think this is a perfect idea.

sethdil
11.24.2013 , 02:46 PM | #44
How about a mission editor, allow you to make your own stories. It does not need voice overs Text is just fine if that is a concern!!!

City of Heroes was moving that direction with their mission creator.

Tatile
11.24.2013 , 02:49 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by sethdil View Post
How about a mission editor, allow you to make your own stories. It does not need voice overs Text is just fine if that is a concern!!!

I don't really think that would work...

Also, a lot of the attraction is in the VA's, why get rid of that?

idnewton
11.24.2013 , 03:04 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by sethdil View Post

VA is a big part of the game, and story is a big part of Star Wars. I don't see them ever allowing players to make their own stories. It just isn't the Star Wars style.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Orlogg
12.21.2013 , 04:11 PM | #47
The post I respond to is about 6 months old but that won't stop responding to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
cut the cartel market content in half and sell us class stories instead of new packs
That would be awesome!! But, like other posters already remarked, I wonder how easy that would be to create and implement.

Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
We don't need to explore new planets.
I disagree to that! Actually I am thinking of a doing a suggestion, but haven't worked it in my mind, to implement *more* planets not fully developed [game-wise I mean] planets like the ones we have, but some planets that mainly serve to explore, and to add to the impression of a huge galaxy. Preferably even lower level planets. Like WoW, this game offers a fairly linear route to level, instead of a true open world.

vadess
12.21.2013 , 09:38 PM | #48
I totally support this, especially if it's possible to have advanced class-specific story packs. How a Sith Warrior fights a war with the Republic is different from how an Inquisitor fights it. Having "One story per planet that fits all" is OK but in some ways doesn't make sense as for example the Makeb story line is how I'd imagine an agent doing things but not my Juggernaut who should be leading the front lines.
Have 7 days subscription, and a free character transfer on me: http://www.swtor.com/r/yM6Njk

Thenewthirteen
12.27.2013 , 07:42 PM | #49
I wholeheartedly support this. I would love an expansion to the class storylines as well as more companion content for the existing companions.
And I would pay a great deal of money for this.

Dustinform
01.19.2014 , 08:16 PM | #50
/Signed.

Love this idea. So much. So, so, SO much.