Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yet again negative treament by us Gamesupport

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Yet again negative treament by us Gamesupport

Entilsar
12.13.2011 , 01:53 PM | #1
Its Incredible that this way off treating people is persistant, whenever US personel has anything to do with games.

It no where in the preorder commercials states, that the earlier you preorder, the earlier you get acces.

Its very disappointing that these things as usual first are comming up days before launch.

Now i can wait for Who knows how long to join my freinds that started today.

If this wasn't starwars game i would simply have cancled preorder and never payed it.

And yes its a negative rant but i am a very disapointed customer.

Aenaey
12.13.2011 , 01:55 PM | #2
Not to ticky-tack here... but technically they said that early access would be based on when you pre-ordered back in July.... but I agree... 5 months warning isnt nearly enough... ... ...

Ravoss
12.13.2011 , 01:56 PM | #3
You know early access wasn't meant to start till the 15th right?

****, if they gave you the moon you would only ***** about it not being big enough...
Co-GM of The Argent Legion
Sith Armies - Central Time

Cichard
12.13.2011 , 01:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Entilsar View Post
Its Incredible that this way off treating people is persistant, whenever US personel has anything to do with games.

It no where in the preorder commercials states, that the earlier you preorder, the earlier you get acces.

Its very disappointing that these things as usual first are comming up days before launch.

Now i can wait for Who knows how long to join my freinds that started today.

If this wasn't starwars game i would simply have cancled preorder and never payed it.

And yes its a negative rant but i am a very disapointed customer.
actually in hte Pre order FAQ and EGA FAQ both stated that preorder was first come first serve in the order in which you redeemed your preorder code. that FAQ has been up since july 21st if not before.
Quote:
The order in which you will gain entry into EGA is dependent on how early you burned your Pre-Order Code. The earlier you burned your Pre-Order Code, the earlier you will be granted entry into EGA.

sladiewolf
12.13.2011 , 02:00 PM | #5
Come on people: Just be patient. It's not the end of the world because you didn't get an email first thing this morning.

It's an awesome game, and personally - I'd rather wait to play than not play at all. It's way good.
The Gamers House Wife

sXekid
12.13.2011 , 02:00 PM | #6
I went and found this for you

Quote:
Many of you have been wondering how long Early Game Access will last, and we are now happy to announce that depending on when you redeem your Pre-Order Code, you will gain Early Game Access up to five days before the official game launch date.
from http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111104-0

Yeah. The order that you input it is the order that you play. Earlier input of code = earlier game access. Clear. Stated. Not read.