Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BREAKING NEWS: Tauntauns Tamed as Mounts on Hoth!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
BREAKING NEWS: Tauntauns Tamed as Mounts on Hoth!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NOTACTICS
08.07.2013 , 02:59 PM | #31
Welcome change to have animal mounts, I hope they have more. What about having attack charging type abilities while on the mount aswell?. Maybe having armour slots for mounts to improve your defence while on the mount but ofcourse the downside is you only have basic attack abilities.

BacaWicket
08.07.2013 , 04:36 PM | #32
i want a mount which can fire lasers or bite

Psyra
08.07.2013 , 09:30 PM | #33
Opposing players are pvp-flagging and sitting on the wampa spawn points making the killing of them difficult. If you AOE at all and get flagged, they then destroy your helper.
*Boom-bitti-boom-bitti-boom-bitti-boom*
My lekku brings all the sith to the yard, and they're like... they're longer than yours,
d*mn right... they're longer than yours, I can shock you, but I have to recharge. o/`

LordArtemis
08.08.2013 , 12:36 AM | #34
I think it was well designed and I think the setup is great. Sure, it's frustrating to do it without the direct purchase. I think it is supposed to be that way. That demonstrates challenge and reward.

I think Bioware did a good job on this one.

Demonika
08.08.2013 , 03:40 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayhl View Post
This reflects my feelings as well!!! I hope this is a wonderful start to more animal mounts, there is collection of feline and reptilian animals across the SWTOR universe in game already that would be awesome mounts.
Banthas.

They would be great
DEMONIKA

Attackcat
08.08.2013 , 04:25 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Demonika View Post
Banthas.

They would be great
This needs to happen.... That or Nexu, Acklay, or even smaller versions of Krayt Dragons or Rancors that you could get from the operations!!!!!

EranofArcadia
08.08.2013 , 09:30 AM | #37
Why stop there? I want to be able to ride one of those asteroid worms from ESB (don't know what it's called, sorry). Or a sarlaac.

Docyrian
08.08.2013 , 10:34 AM | #38
FINALLY! Looks like they ARE actually listening to players. There's still a TON they can (and I hope will) do. But this is a nice step IMO

TheBoiledBologna
08.08.2013 , 12:35 PM | #39
Are you able to ride them only on Hoth, or can you take them where ever you want?

Fleurdelis
08.08.2013 , 12:57 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBoiledBologna View Post
Are you able to ride them only on Hoth, or can you take them where ever you want?
Ride them where ever you want. Mine has been running around fleet crapping everywhere.