Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Leader / Guild Launch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Guild Leader / Guild Launch

AKEdge
12.13.2011 , 01:52 PM | #1
Question...

I am Guild Leader for my guild...and finished all the steps for guild access...now, I have 4 or 5 members who pre ordered after I did, who are in the guild...who are already in early access, but I am not. I don't "really" mind that I'm not in yet, but it irks me that they ordered after I did, and are in before me, and can't utilize the guild yet because I can't get in to send invites.

I don't get why certain people who ordered last month are in before people who ordered in July/August, and can't use the guild features until I'm let in.

Anyone know if there's anything to be done for them, or do my guildies just have to wait until BioWare lets me into the game?

Thanks,
Edge.

AKEdge
12.13.2011 , 02:14 PM | #2
Bump -

I know there's a billion people QQing about not being in early access but this is kind of guild launch related more than "Early Access" ...just seeing if my guildies who got into early access will just have to wait until I (Guild Leader) get into early access to be able to actually use the guild features...or if I can pass guild leader on, or were guild leaders who pre ordered supposed to get in earlier?

So much information, kind of bad communication =\