Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Referred a friend, not getting credit.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Referred a friend, not getting credit.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheSeventhJedi
08.06.2013 , 08:38 AM | #1
I noticed that the refer a friend option was back today, and that's exactly what I was waiting for before signing my wife up to play with me. I used the link I was given to sign up for an account, I set up her account myself, and I set her up with a subscription. I logged her in, and set her up a character. I checked my account, and it says, "You have not referred any friends that have subscribed," or something like that.

Um, I beg to differ. What gives?
The Windstalker Legacy
Exandrus Hylaea
Ezindra Flakk

Beesodd
08.06.2013 , 09:27 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi TheSeventhJedi,

Please ask your wife create a ticket about this, it will help in looking into it.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

TheSeventhJedi
08.06.2013 , 12:15 PM | #3
Tickets submitted by both parties, though that's really not the answer you wanna hear. There's a first time for everything right? Maybe I'll get a helpful ticket response - oh man, I'm screwed, aren't I?
The Windstalker Legacy
Exandrus Hylaea
Ezindra Flakk

TrillOG-
08.06.2013 , 01:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
Tickets submitted by both parties, though that's really not the answer you wanna hear. There's a first time for everything right? Maybe I'll get a helpful ticket response - oh man, I'm screwed, aren't I?
No...

TheSeventhJedi
08.10.2013 , 11:20 PM | #5
Submitted tickets on both accounts that day.

Still waiting...
The Windstalker Legacy
Exandrus Hylaea
Ezindra Flakk

TheSeventhJedi
08.12.2013 , 10:19 AM | #6
Six days, no response.
The Windstalker Legacy
Exandrus Hylaea
Ezindra Flakk

Zuris
08.12.2013 , 01:00 PM | #7
I noticed that the refer a friend option was back today, and that's exactly what I was waiting for before signing my wife up to play with me. I used the link I was given to sign up for an account, I set up her account myself, and I set her up with a subscription. I logged her in, and set her up a character. I checked my account, and it says, "You have not referred any friends that have subscribed," or something like that.

Um, I beg to differ. What gives?
same issue here. i refered my friend he created his account, subbed,and bought expansion.
when i log into my account here on the tor site it doesnt even show i sent him the link .

TheSeventhJedi
08.19.2013 , 08:10 AM | #8
Shortly after my last post, I received a notice saying they had escalated my ticket.
That was seven days ago, and still nothing.
The Windstalker Legacy
Exandrus Hylaea
Ezindra Flakk

Lecto
08.19.2013 , 12:32 PM | #9
Shortly after my last post, I received a notice saying they had escalated my ticket.
That was seven days ago, and still nothing.
We're all in the same boat....the guy that's running the thread below will add your thread to his...we're all having this issue. Just post in there...it's kinda of a petition of sorts.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=671698
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Force Disciples!"
Twitter: @Lecto10