Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 2.3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
08.06.2013 , 08:28 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi there! Today we are very excited to release Game Update 2.3: Titans of Industry! This update features Czerka Corporation’s facilities on their privately owned moon, CZ-198, our first animal mount, a game wide palette graphics upgrade, reward vendors for an all new event starting next week, a new companion character and the normal assortment of bug fixes, game tweaks, and continued under the hood performance optimization tweaks.

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

platinumruggo
08.06.2013 , 09:46 AM | #2
I'm loving Treek a lot more than I thought I would. Disappointed though that her gear is so low, but I'll cope. Thanks guys.
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
I guess without the effect and all the sabers flying around it could tough for him to tell which one was his. Wouldn't want to catch the wrong one. My friend lost a EWH saber that way. Caught someone else's Recruit saber and then the other quit and logged out.

Glower
08.06.2013 , 09:51 AM | #3
Lots of bugfixes? Not in 2.3... Again... /cry
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Master_Hitsugaya
08.06.2013 , 10:12 AM | #4
really took a look at the bounty rep vender and I am loveing the items( My main in a powertech) and am likeing all the new BH themed items cant wait for this event.

The new Contract Hunter’s Armor(except the helmet) is awesome and a nice color.

the BH-7X Custom Hunter mount is also awesome

Heavy Modified Blaster Carbine also awesome

so many things that I want.

lokmester
08.06.2013 , 10:18 AM | #5
I cant even log on . The retarded launcher says i got no internet connection and wont let me download the new patch.. been waiting for 3 hours now and i gotta say, this is my last drop of patience for such insolence. 1 more hour of this and i am unsubbed.

ColinTice
08.06.2013 , 10:19 AM | #6
the only thing i saw ....A *********** TAUNTAUN MOUNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Renegades of the Republic

Gullesvupper
08.06.2013 , 10:33 AM | #7
I'm very sad Treek isn't as good as she was on the PTS. It's a huge nerf she took. Oh well, she's still cool.
Bioware insulted Sorcs and Vanguards only because of bad questions

Regards,
Juggs, Marauders and Snipers.

LordArtemis
08.06.2013 , 10:37 AM | #8
The tauntaun mount. Guys, I can't stress this enough, just my opinion of course.....

....keep this up. This is one of the best additions yet IMO. This is the kind of thing we need I believe. You know what should follow.

Alec_Fortescue
08.06.2013 , 10:52 AM | #9
LOVE the update. It's amazing how barely nothing was added to CM. One would think tauntaun would be cm xclusive but here we are... Surprised!

Stalling enjoying new stuff until I am done with my work in two weeks. can't wait.

Just make dyes go into collections and I am going to be mind blown at this stage with my hood-down robe.

New legacy armor is a beast for bounty hunters. Looks exactly like my favorite Imperator but it can be dyed. Will definitely wear once I'll start a mercenary.

What I find seriously disappointing... Is that we're given a choice of a jetpack and no jetpack variants! I *request* Bioware to give us such choice in the future in regards of hoods =]
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

MannixMensing
08.06.2013 , 11:19 AM | #10
Loving it!

Thanks for the great work guys, Treek is funny as hell, the tauntaun mount...well....cool!

Keep up the great work