Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do we start the event quests to do the BH stuff?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How do we start the event quests to do the BH stuff?

Individual
08.06.2013 , 07:50 AM | #1
I'm kind of a little confused. Where is the starting quest for the event?

WSRB
08.06.2013 , 07:52 AM | #2
The event doesn't start until August 14.

I see a lot of confusion coming on this one. Would have been best if they left it out of the patch notes.

Kilora
08.06.2013 , 07:59 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by WSRB View Post
The event doesn't start until August 14.

I see a lot of confusion coming on this one. Would have been best if they left it out of the patch notes.
Considering the note right in that patch note that EXPLAINS that it doesn't start until the 14th . . . I really don't think they should've left it out.

People just need to learn how to read.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
The Force clearly states that the sanctity of romance should be between two consenting HUMANOIDS. Maker created Adam and Eve and Steve and Thralk and Shenshu'vernia, not Adam and Muk-Muk!

Wintermist
08.06.2013 , 08:02 AM | #4
I read it was supposed to be a daily thing you could do, and then it turns out it's actually an event. So we need to learn how to read, and then verify if it was true or not.

Kilora
08.06.2013 , 08:06 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
I read it was supposed to be a daily thing you could do, and then it turns out it's actually an event. So we need to learn how to read, and then verify if it was true or not.
No idea where you supposedly read that. . . .
This is why you take anything NOT given to you by SWTOR officially as nothing but rumor, and probably untrue.

In fact, we've known for quite some time now that it would be a monthly event. . .
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
The Force clearly states that the sanctity of romance should be between two consenting HUMANOIDS. Maker created Adam and Eve and Steve and Thralk and Shenshu'vernia, not Adam and Muk-Muk!