Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It should have been in the game from the start!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

Arlon_Nabarlly
08.05.2013 , 02:45 PM | #11
Endgame PvE, the game Launched with broken EV and half or less complete KP and that's it. They needed more and that + the PvP failure were the biggest things that lead the to 1.7 to 1.2 to F2P sub situation.
It should have been there from the start.

Inflicktion
08.05.2013 , 02:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
Then we'd just be re-posting patch notes in angry red text.
Yep for whatever reason I think that's the idea. As if we don't get that enough already.

TridusSWTOR
08.05.2013 , 02:48 PM | #13
Fun new exciting operations like SnV, god I love the whole colored team thing. Felt awesome. Also moving away from a lot of trash and more bosses was a very smart move.

Increasing the level cap, it really refreshed things for me and I was able to try out new stuff with each of my AC's. That was super enjoyable.

Added HK

NiM content is actually challenging before the nerfs. That was really awesome of them to do. It's still tough with the nerfs as well.

That's all I got for now.

Arlon_Nabarlly
08.05.2013 , 02:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TridusSWTOR View Post
Increasing the level cap, it really refreshed things for me and I was able to try out new stuff with each of my AC's. That was super enjoyable.
Ummmm wut?? They should have increase the level cap from the start? Then that wouldn't have been an increase, it would have been the level cap. I have no words for this...

TridusSWTOR
08.05.2013 , 03:17 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlon_Nabarlly View Post
Ummmm wut?? They should have increase the level cap from the start? Then that wouldn't have been an increase, it would have been the level cap. I have no words for this...
Relax there dude. Try not to take words so seriously. It was a jest, since this thread is light-humor in tone.

MisterBlackJack
08.05.2013 , 03:23 PM | #16
It appears some people are not getting the joke of the OP's Thread. This thread is suppose to have people say things that they ACTUALLY enjoy in the game but making fun of the QQing of the threads by adding the red text for example:

I love my HK-51 companion
It should have been there from the start.

See! Now have fun
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

Taorus
08.05.2013 , 07:45 PM | #17
More people to group up with...

Oh...We had that at the start.

LeonBraun
08.05.2013 , 08:34 PM | #18
Pessimists... If all this stuff was in the game from the start people would complain that nothing has been added and there has been no progress made in the game.
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

MisterBlackJack
08.05.2013 , 09:08 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by LeonBraun View Post
Pessimists... If all this stuff was in the game from the start people would complain that nothing has been added and there has been no progress made in the game.
I seriously think your missing the joke of the thread
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

RavensBloodyClaw
08.05.2013 , 09:45 PM | #20
blah... nm