Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It should have been in the game from the start!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

Liztheswede
08.05.2013 , 02:18 PM | #1
Hi guys & gals!

If you have been with SWTOR for a while, perhaps from the start, you have seen quite a few changes during the journey. Let's shine a light on some of that stuff for the sake of poistivism, but make sure you end with the obligatory text in the threads' title I'll start with an easy one;

We sure have got alot of new mounts - some of them really awesome!

and another one....

We sure have gotten quite a few new warzones!

That way we can discredit the game and the progress it has made since release at the same time as we point out that there have indeed been some progress made, just to make sure we do not come off as apologists or fanbois.

Mixxathon
08.05.2013 , 02:23 PM | #2
We sure have gotten alot of new cool armor since the start, but....

It should have been in the the game from the start!

hadoken
08.05.2013 , 02:24 PM | #3
Adaptive armor for sure

Arlon_Nabarlly
08.05.2013 , 02:31 PM | #4
Duel spec, oh wait... it's still not here.
Support Legacy Wide Datacrons
It's a secret to everybody:
54 68 65 20 31 34 31 20 31 35 36 20 31 36 33 20 31 36 37 20 31 34 35 20 31 36 32 20 69 73 20 30 30 31 31 30 31 30 30 30 30 31 31 30 30 31 30

TUXs
08.05.2013 , 02:33 PM | #5
Open world PvP objectives and missions should have been in the game from the start...

Oh...that's right, they were...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Dallayna
08.05.2013 , 02:35 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Liztheswede View Post
Hi guys & gals!

If you have been with SWTOR for a while, perhaps from the start, you have seen quite a few changes during the journey. Let's shine a light on some of that stuff for the sake of poistivism, but make sure you end with the obligatory text in the threads' title I'll start with an easy one;

We sure have got alot of new mounts - some of them really awesome!

and another one....

We sure have gotten quite a few new warzones!

That way we can discredit the game and the progress it has made since release at the same time as we point out that there have indeed been some progress made, just to make sure we do not come off as apologists or fanbois.
LOL.

Okay!

On Dromund Kaas, just connecting the taxi from main square to the Citadel/Sanctum/Mandalorian Enclave to the rest of the taxi system on the planet was an admittedly tiny tweak that I don't think hardly anyone even noticed but sure helps a lot.

More color crystal options beyond the original four (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow)- also very, VERY nice.

Ooh! Ooh! And that new ability to mouseover a gift and get what type of affection that your current companion will give you for giving it to them! My dear lord, sooo much nicer!

And, speaking of companions, having all companion affection boosts during conversations slowly increase with the level of the character so that you're no longer sitting at level 49 still getting 10 pts affection from Vette/ Khem/ T7/ Qyzen/ Mako/ Aric/ Corso/ Kailyo..... Beyond much nicer!

That help?

MrJurgens
08.05.2013 , 02:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Open world PvP objectives and missions should have been in the game from the start...

Oh...that's right, they were...
And then they got canned due to poor implementation, despite having a great cause.

The first time PvP'ers got shafted...

ImpactHound
08.05.2013 , 02:39 PM | #8
We sure have gotten quite a few planets that provide an alternate levelling path!

hadoken
08.05.2013 , 02:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
We sure have gotten quite a few planets that provide an alternate levelling path!
I think the idea is it's stuff that's actually in the game :P

ImpactHound
08.05.2013 , 02:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
I think the idea is it's stuff that's actually in the game :P
Then we'd just be re-posting patch notes in angry red text.