It should have been in the game from the start!

Liztheswede

Hi guys & gals!

If you have been with SWTOR for a while, perhaps from the start, you have seen quite a few changes during the journey. Let's shine a light on some of that stuff for the sake of poistivism, but make sure you end with the obligatory text in the threads' title :) I'll start with an easy one;

We sure have got alot of new mounts - some of them really awesome!

and another one....

We sure have gotten quite a few new warzones!

That way we can discredit the game and the progress it has made since release at the same time as we point out that there have indeed been some progress made, just to make sure we do not come off as apologists or fanbois.

Hi guys & gals!

If you have been with SWTOR for a while, perhaps from the start, you have seen quite a few changes during the journey. Let's shine a light on some of that stuff for the sake of poistivism, but make sure you end with the obligatory text in the threads' title :) I'll start with an easy one;

We sure have got alot of new mounts - some of them really awesome!

and another one....

We sure have gotten quite a few new warzones!

That way we can discredit the game and the progress it has made since release at the same time as we point out that there have indeed been some progress made, just to make sure we do not come off as apologists or fanbois.

LOL.

Okay!

On Dromund Kaas, just connecting the taxi from main square to the Citadel/Sanctum/Mandalorian Enclave to the rest of the taxi system on the planet was an admittedly tiny tweak that I don't think hardly anyone even noticed but sure helps a lot.

More color crystal options beyond the original four (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow)- also very, VERY nice.

Ooh! Ooh! And that new ability to mouseover a gift and get what type of affection that your current companion will give you for giving it to them! My dear lord, sooo much nicer!

And, speaking of companions, having all companion affection boosts during conversations slowly increase with the level of the character so that you're no longer sitting at level 49 still getting 10 pts affection from Vette/ Khem/ T7/ Qyzen/ Mako/ Aric/ Corso/ Kailyo..... Beyond much nicer!

That help?

:D

Open world PvP objectives and missions should have been in the game from the start...

Oh...that's right, they were...

And then they got canned due to poor implementation, despite having a great cause.

The first time PvP'ers got shafted...

:(

Fun new exciting operations like SnV, god I love the whole colored team thing. Felt awesome. Also moving away from a lot of trash and more bosses was a very smart move.

Increasing the level cap, it really refreshed things for me and I was able to try out new stuff with each of my AC's. That was super enjoyable.

Added HK

NiM content is actually challenging before the nerfs. That was really awesome of them to do. It's still tough with the nerfs as well.

That's all I got for now.

Increasing the level cap, it really refreshed things for me and I was able to try out new stuff with each of my AC's. That was super enjoyable.

Ummmm wut?? They should have increase the level cap from the start? Then that wouldn't have been an increase, it would have been the level cap. I have no words for this...

Ummmm wut?? They should have increase the level cap from the start? Then that wouldn't have been an increase, it would have been the level cap. I have no words for this...

Relax there dude. Try not to take words so seriously. It was a jest, since this thread is light-humor in tone.

It appears some people are not getting the joke of the OP's Thread. This thread is suppose to have people say things that they ACTUALLY enjoy in the game but making fun of the QQing of the threads by adding the red text for example:

I love my HK-51 companion

It should have been there from the start.

See! Now have fun :D

Edited by MisterBlackJack

I seriously think your missing the joke of the thread

True but it seems like he definitely got it's point. :D

And, by the way, after more time to think:

Getting Speeders at a muuuucchh lower level for faaaaarrr lesser credits!

Social Point awards no longer being reliant on how many people "agreed" with their conversation choices.

(As someone mentioned before) Adaptive gear so my characters can look cool the second they hit their Capital Worlds and stay looking cool.

Lowering the Legacy Level requirement to 10 so folks don't have to wait until their characters in the late 30's anymore.

Being able to see your teammate in the taxi in front or behind you the entire way to your destination.

Opening secondary areas for some of the more "bottleneck" missions on some of the earlier planets (Lightening In A Bottle on Dromun Kaas, I'm looking at you!).

And, last, but by no means least:

Being able to disable that *(*&(*(^ cover bar for Smuggies and Agents!

Edited by Dallayna