Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market - Collections Issue.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market - Collections Issue.

Red_Eye_Jedi_
08.04.2013 , 06:38 PM | #1
Hello guys, just wondering if any of you have had the same problem/issue that I have encountered.

A week or two ago I purchased the 'Aratech Rose' speeder on my Sith Marauder for 1500cc's. I've re-purchased the speeder on my Jedi Shadow from the Cartel Market using the 'Collections' tab for a reduced cost of 500cc's. HOWEVER the speeder isn't there/showing up. I've checked my inventory/unclaimed items\vehicles tabs and nothing.

Now, I'm wondering if I have made a mistake in assuming that it was a reduced price, or if I have only unlocked the ability to use it on all characters or something? Which seems pretty pointless as I could have just bought it again without spending the 500cc's.

Thanks in advance!

Stoofa
08.04.2013 , 06:44 PM | #2
The collection should work something similar:

Something is added to your collections - either by collecting the full set of items or making a purchase through the CM. You went this route - 1500cc spent.
Log-in with another character and purchase the ability to allow all characters to have this item. You did this and spent your 500cc.
Now you should be able to login with ANY of your characters. Find the item in the collections that you've unlocked and click the "copy item to inventory" option.

I'm wondering if you've unlocked the ability for all your characters to have the item but then haven't actually collected your item after the unlock (by clicking on the transfer to inventory button)?

Red_Eye_Jedi_
08.04.2013 , 06:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
The collection should work something similar:

Something is added to your collections - either by collecting the full set of items or making a purchase through the CM. You went this route - 1500cc spent.
Log-in with another character and purchase the ability to allow all characters to have this item. You did this and spent your 500cc.
Now you should be able to login with ANY of your characters. Find the item in the collections that you've unlocked and click the "copy item to inventory" option.

I'm wondering if you've unlocked the ability for all your characters to have the item but then haven't actually collected your item after the unlock (by clicking on the transfer to inventory button)?
Thanks for the speedy response. Yes, the 'Transfer a copy of this item to your inventory' button is greyed out, I can't click on it. Even though just above it a tab says 'All characters on your account can retrieve copies of this item'.

I'm not sure how to obtain it?

Thanks again!

mathisk
08.04.2013 , 10:15 PM | #4
For speeders, you won't see the "item" appear in your inventory. It should just go straight to the Vehicles tab. If you have quickbar slots available, the collections like to give you a button or two to access the speeder when you copy it to your inventory.

So if you paid your 500cc to enable it on all your toons AND you copied it to your inventory, it should appear on the Vehicles tab in your spellbook. If it doesn't, then try exiting the game and logging back in to see if that forces the game to recognize the new speeder. If that doesn't work, it's time to submit an in-game help ticket.

LordArtemis
08.05.2013 , 03:56 AM | #5
On a side note, and this may not be the issue, it seems lately that items that are actually collected are not showing up right away as such and take a bit of time to be added.

Just a head's up if it is a contributing factor.

JattaGin
08.05.2013 , 05:48 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Red_Eye_Jedi_ View Post
Thanks for the speedy response. Yes, the 'Transfer a copy of this item to your inventory' button is greyed out, I can't click on it. Even though just above it a tab says 'All characters on your account can retrieve copies of this item'.

I'm not sure how to obtain it?

Thanks again!
I have this problem all the time. Fix: I quit the game, restart and then it works.

Red_Eye_Jedi_
08.06.2013 , 11:02 AM | #7
I have since contacted customer services and it appears that when you redeem an item from the Cartel Market 'Collections' tab you don't receive the Legacy Perks that come with the oroginal purchase, in this case it was the 'Speeder Pilot Rank 1'

Thanks for the responses guys!