Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Let us make the forums more positive

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Let us make the forums more positive
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ToMyMa
08.07.2013 , 01:46 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
This seems like a good place to draw attention to the use of humour in the patch notes:

Luv it :3

I loved the patch notes when the smuggler PvP vendor got legs; though can't remember what it said...
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Return of Yavin
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

BacaWicket
08.07.2013 , 06:30 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
There is nothing positive about this statement. I understand it just fine. Including it makes this propaganda IMO.

I think it is YOU that does not understand what positivity or propaganda is. Otherwise you would not have included this exaggerated inaccurate diatribe in your OP.

But like you said about those other opinions...you have yours, I have mine. And that is that.

You of course have the right to do what you want. But you can't call an apple an orange and expect all folks to take you for your word IMO.
propoganda is like advertising it promotes a product

BacaWicket
08.07.2013 , 06:40 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
Hi everyone!

After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place. With that in mind, here are some reminders, in the hopes of staving off future occurrences of Shenanigans:
  • No "in before the lock", promoting illegal stuff, or personal attacks
  • Please stay on topic (despite this being the off-topic forum)
  • Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.
  • If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please troll the one who sent it instead of flagging to it.
  • Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're intentionally being disruptive.
Let's try to keep this discussion destructive and boring! Thanks!