Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Livestream] Come watch the secret boss in SV die tonight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
[Livestream] Come watch the secret boss in SV die tonight

Carlenux
08.04.2013 , 07:45 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by axmarcusxa View Post
Agreed. Although I suspect it will be exclusive to 16m.
i dont mind if its exclusive to 16 man, as long as it doesnt "require"a 16 man Styrak kill or something that force 8 man group to do something they dont want :P lets see
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Darth_Dreselus
08.04.2013 , 07:50 PM | #12
All of a sudden stuck on loading channel data...f me.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

xBeldin
08.04.2013 , 07:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
watching it right now, lets hope its something they actually found out, and not just something that requires 16 man NiM Styrak kills or setup, or that would be really ridiculous for 8 man groups >.< lol.
Why would you be worried? Isn't Hatred the most Uber World First Guild EVAR!!!??!!!
Beldėn | Omega | Poledra
<Haterade>

Ceades_End_Game
08.04.2013 , 08:02 PM | #14
Nope they got world third kill of SnV NiM.
<Dictator ~ Raid Leader>
Mithril
Dragon Slayer ~ From Beyond ~ Eternal Warrior

Bzeig
08.04.2013 , 08:06 PM | #15
it doesn't require a 16man kill, you can clear in 8 and go back to 16.
Netto - Guardian Tank
Futtbuker - Sharpshooter GS
Shadowed

Darth_Dreselus
08.04.2013 , 08:30 PM | #16
How do you go back after clear? Take one person without lockout?
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

Bzeig
08.04.2013 , 08:32 PM | #17
It spawns in the cave. Should've been a nice giveaway that the cave path trash is the only ones that respawn.
Netto - Guardian Tank
Futtbuker - Sharpshooter GS
Shadowed

Carlenux
08.04.2013 , 08:58 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by xBeldin View Post
Why would you be worried? Isn't Hatred the most Uber World First Guild EVAR!!!??!!!
not worried, it would be pointless, still, even if you can clear 8 then go 16, the only way to "figure it out" is bringing a 16 man team, i still dont understand why bioware cant phase that boss 8 / 16 like the rest of the operation, its kind of pointless in my opinion :S.
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

MasterRune
08.04.2013 , 09:01 PM | #19
not worried, it would be pointless, still, even if you can clear 8 then go 16, the only way to "figure it out" is bringing a 16 man team, i still dont understand why bioware cant phase that boss 8 / 16 like the rest of the operation, its kind of pointless in my opinion :S.
I love how Haterade is bring Harbinger drama here.

Good luck on the kill guys. Looks like fun.
Aelrikom Zelrikom Kelrikom Delrikom Celrikom Burulo
<Legend>
The Harbinger

NilethStar
08.04.2013 , 09:11 PM | #20
Because this game gives absolutely no reason to do 16M raids. Guilds that can field 16M raids should be able to get something that you can't in 8M raids. Otherwise why even have 8/16 settings