Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Product Redemption Codes go out Dec. 16th (Origin Users)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Product Redemption Codes go out Dec. 16th (Origin Users)

Bojiggs
12.13.2011 , 01:52 PM | #1
"For anyone who has pre-ordered a digital copy of The Old Republic via Origin (either Standard or Digital Deluxe Editions), Origin will begin emailing Game Codes from 8AM PST (11AM EST / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET) on December 16th to the email address associated with your pre-order. Due to the volume of codes being distributed, it may take up to 48 hours for all codes to be delivered via email. If you do not receive a game code email within 48 hours, please contact Origin Support."

For anyone (like me) going crazy about the Product Redemption Code option in the "My Account" page and wondering why it's asking for a code who ordered it on Origin.

Pre-Order Codes you recieved with your Preorder are only for early access and in game items.

Product Registration codes should be sent out on Dec. 16th (Within 48 hours).

For people with Retail Copies and having this message, well I guess your SOL.

Hope this helps!

DzokISVK
12.13.2011 , 01:53 PM | #2
Hope so. And if i reedem it on origin, its for me to ?
"Meditate on this, I will."

IAmYourGod
12.13.2011 , 01:56 PM | #3
Is there still time to cancel mine? I don't feel like playing the game anymore, going to stick with wow where every player is equal. i.e wrath launch everyone got in same time.

russianslovak
12.13.2011 , 02:13 PM | #4
This is insane. I pre orederd the game mainly for the 7 days before early acess and to not get what i was promised drives me insane. What is the reason for this insane delay.
Let the revolution live on