Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Show off your Trooper!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CypherDiaz's Avatar


CypherDiaz
03.22.2012 , 12:47 PM | #371
Hey does anyone know where to find the yellow armour in my avatar? I have the helmet, need chestguard to match

Flying-Brian's Avatar


Flying-Brian
03.22.2012 , 05:38 PM | #372
Quote: Originally Posted by CypherDiaz View Post
Hey does anyone know where to find the yellow armour in my avatar? I have the helmet, need chestguard to match
Diatium Onslaught set, crafted by an armormech (level 47 set). Helmet, chest and legs.

CypherDiaz's Avatar


CypherDiaz
03.22.2012 , 08:35 PM | #373
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
Diatium Onslaught set, crafted by an armormech (level 47 set). Helmet, chest and legs.
What luck I am a 400 armormech, where do you find this recipe? Trainer does not have it :S

Hizoka's Avatar


Hizoka
03.22.2012 , 08:44 PM | #374
Quote: Originally Posted by CypherDiaz View Post
What luck I am a 400 armormech, where do you find this recipe? Trainer does not have it :S
its found though underworld trading... IMO the armor is cool looking but you get one of the lego block backpacks which i hate.

Mellema's Avatar


Mellema
03.22.2012 , 08:48 PM | #375
Quote: Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
Maybe someone in here can help me out. I'm just starting up a Vanguard (level 19 now) And looking at the later gear, I notice that a LOT of the chest pieces have these big bulky (IMO) ugly things stuck onto the back. Can anyone tell me a name, and where to get, a moddable piece that doesn't have that please? I'm not even picky on the color at this point, I would just really love a chest piece without that pack.
I'm using TH-15A Corpsman Body armor. Looks similar to the TH-15B War Medic, but without the backpack.

CypherDiaz's Avatar


CypherDiaz
03.22.2012 , 08:51 PM | #376
Quote: Originally Posted by Mellema View Post
I'm using TH-15A Corpsman Body armor. Looks similar to the TH-15B War Medic, but without the backpack.
Look I like them, I have the Columni Chest piece now and I just HATE how it looks. SO you find it randomly with underworld trading? Like a crit off of it? I've never found schematics with crew skills before

Fourjane's Avatar


Fourjane
03.22.2012 , 09:12 PM | #377
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
Anyone know? Please answer if you do, I mess with this every day and no matter how many times I press my screenshot button during cutscenes they never show up in my folder. Only ones taken during regular play (with the terribad textures).
When you hit PrntScrn during a cutscenes, the image is placed into clipboard but it won't actually make the file. Hit PrntScrn, then alt-tab out and open Paint or photoshop and paste from clipboard, you'll get your shot. Pretty sure it over writes whatever is already in the clipboard so you can't get multiple shots like this.

Flying-Brian's Avatar


Flying-Brian
03.22.2012 , 11:10 PM | #378
Quote: Originally Posted by CypherDiaz View Post
SO you find it randomly with underworld trading? Like a crit off of it? I've never found schematics with crew skills before
Check the GTN, that's where I've found and gotten every orange schematic currently available for armormech.

Leigabar's Avatar


Leigabar
03.23.2012 , 05:10 AM | #379
Hello,

Here is my Sgnt. Choppa - a dedicated medic who constantly refuse to heal himself untill all others are ready and able. This green stuborn guy also refuse to put on his helmet due to the fact there is no possibility to smoke a pipe in it

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3460/sgntchoppa.jpg

Regards,

CypherDiaz's Avatar


CypherDiaz
03.24.2012 , 06:24 PM | #380
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
Check the GTN, that's where I've found and gotten every orange schematic currently available for armormech.
No luck

guess will have to rely on RNG to give it to me