Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Switching Servers?

Brutal_Skillz
12.21.2011 , 01:05 PM | #1
I built a character on a PVP server and I don't really play PVP stuff, I'm more of a take my time PVE kinda guy. Can I switch that character to the PVE server that I'm currently playing on? Is there a fee, not sure where to go or who to ask about this. Customer service?

NeoSpud
12.21.2011 , 01:06 PM | #2
There's no character transfer system in place yet.

Basiliscus
12.21.2011 , 01:08 PM | #3
you can't transfer characters from one server to another at this time, they will probably add this in the future, and probably for a fee, or possibly free of they are trying to lower server congestion (high pop > Low pop), but right now you can't.

Svalkur
12.21.2011 , 01:12 PM | #4
Id kill for something like a server transfer, my server was standard for awhile, the game offically opened and half the time i have to wait half a hour to play my chars, rather be down on a newer server since all my higher level chars are on overloaded ones

Isameer
12.21.2011 , 01:18 PM | #5
Yeah it would be good to switch. All of my friends have switch servers but I dont want to give up all the early game access time i put in.

Brutal_Skillz
12.21.2011 , 01:41 PM | #6
There are so many little things in this game that bug the hell out of me. I love the game, and honestly it's hard to believe that it runs as well as it does and has so much content. But it's the little things.

Geshtalt
12.21.2011 , 02:11 PM | #7
This game is not cheap, so why should I wait about 30 minutes every day to play on a busy server, without being able to move to another server?

Jef-san
12.21.2011 , 02:21 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Brutal_Skillz View Post
There are so many little things in this game that bug the hell out of me. I love the game, and honestly it's hard to believe that it runs as well as it does and has so much content. But it's the little things.
Agreed

SalvorCaelum
12.26.2011 , 03:22 PM | #9
Meanwhile, I'm stuck on a server where I'm the only person on a given planet, and I'm not happy that I need to wait for everyone to catch up to me to do any quest that takes more than one person. Literally, today I was the only person on Tatooine. For two hours.

Neidzwiedz
12.26.2011 , 03:27 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Isameer View Post
Yeah it would be good to switch. All of my friends have switch servers but I dont want to give up all the early game access time i put in.
This, i have a higher level Gunslinger on a NA server but my Guild was assigned to an EU server. I have re-rolled on the EU server but it would be nice if i could transfer.

****Also name change would be good. I named most of my char. without knowing about the Legacy last name applying to all char. on a given server and some of them just don't work!
I follow my own path. If our paths converge you are welcome. When our paths diverge you must choose. I follow my own path.