Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Mysterious Ancient Tome

lukewaldo
09.08.2013 , 10:19 AM | #61
Well as it seems in the forum as it said, we need to find a Duneclaw named Sandclaw. I'm on Tatooine right now searching for it. I doubt I will find anything, but I will respond if I find anything else.
Bazinga!

Tyminator
09.17.2013 , 03:52 PM | #62
We went into the cave - nothing. Cave was around these screenies - also the one in the video linked a few posts ago.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ldxeoeo6fuven8q/m47-BbTMBC#/

Also checked out the balloon that runs from the exhaustion zone in the SE to the middle of the big mountain range next to the dune sea. We went into the middle of the mountains and nothing, also the other end of the exhaustion zone to the SE and nothing.

(screenies coming)

AlrikFassbauer
09.18.2013 , 07:00 AM | #63
In earlier pages of this thread, the "Sand Demon" was mentioned.

Yesterday I noticed that in the "seeds" mission (the one where you have to use the seeker droid) on Tatooine, there does actually exist a Sand Demon - albeit an "corrupted" one.

I wondered whether this had anything to do with the "Sand Demon" from the first pages of this discussion ?
"Pre-2.0 PvP was all about your items. [...]
The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap." AlexModny

ZirusZero
09.18.2013 , 07:38 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
In earlier pages of this thread, the "Sand Demon" was mentioned.

Yesterday I noticed that in the "seeds" mission (the one where you have to use the seeker droid) on Tatooine, there does actually exist a Sand Demon - albeit an "corrupted" one.

I wondered whether this had anything to do with the "Sand Demon" from the first pages of this discussion ?
I have a couple theories on where that special ray of light might be. It could be within an exhaustion zone or around that area having some hidden cave.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Tyminator
09.18.2013 , 02:42 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
I have a couple theories on where that special ray of light might be. It could be within an exhaustion zone or around that area having some hidden cave.
We explored the light - nothing there.

DATAMINERS HAVE FOUND - A Krayt_Cave map file in Tatooine. They believe it to be near Mos Ila. We have 5 of us searching the mountain ranges.

AlrikFassbauer
09.18.2013 , 05:07 PM | #66
By the way - regarding secrets on Tatooine .. What is this blueish thing meant to be which is on the cliffs beneath H4 "Search & Rescue" ?

You can see it much better from the other side of the gap - the side on which there is "Pirate Bullies" located.

It's halfway down the cliff - and my char died once when I tried getting closer to it.

If you look on the map, you can see a triangle on the H4's area - this is supposed to be a very big cloth thing, but it also looks as if one edge of it was almost pointing towards the blueish thing I mean ...

It's coordinates are somewhat close to 488, -1016. And it is deep on the cliffs.
The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap." AlexModny

ZirusZero
09.19.2013 , 03:16 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyminator View Post
We explored the light - nothing there.

DATAMINERS HAVE FOUND - A Krayt_Cave map file in Tatooine. They believe it to be near Mos Ila. We have 5 of us searching the mountain ranges.
Interesting. Perhaps it could be accessable from southern jundland? I'd disagree it's only in Mos Ila, as faction exclusive content would just annoy everyone. I wouldn't mind the trek either considering I have the entire map of tatooine.

Quote:
By the way - regarding secrets on Tatooine .. What is this blueish thing meant to be which is on the cliffs beneath H4 "Search & Rescue" ?

You can see it much better from the other side of the gap - the side on which there is "Pirate Bullies" located.

It's halfway down the cliff - and my char died once when I tried getting closer to it.

If you look on the map, you can see a triangle on the H4's area - this is supposed to be a very big cloth thing, but it also looks as if one edge of it was almost pointing towards the blueish thing I mean ...

It's coordinates are somewhat close to 488, -1016. And it is deep on the cliffs.
If I reached that oddly colored rock by the cliffs around the willpower datacron, I can sure reach that.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

AlrikFassbauer
09.19.2013 , 04:45 AM | #68
One weird oddity was, that when my character died there from falling down, my character had auto-running turned on when he was resurrected again.

wishingwell
09.19.2013 , 05:50 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
One weitd oddity was, that when my character died there from falling down, my character had auto-running turned on when he was resurrected again.
I wouldn't really think too much of that. I have had it happen before in several different spots. I'm pretty convinced it's just a minor keyboard input bug, especially since sometimes it takes a lot of random direction key mashing to make it stop.

AlrikFassbauer
09.19.2013 , 11:38 AM | #70
I already guessed so as well. In my case. Letting my gunslinger take cover made this "auto-running" disappear.