Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Mysterious Ancient Tome

AshlaBoga
12.05.2013 , 01:35 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by Djstingable View Post
6-9 months sounds like the time it would take for a new operation to be put out, but Dread Fortress and Dread Palace don't have any known secret bosses, so I guess we play the waiting game. I love these mysteries about swtor.
Clarification: HARD mode Dread Fortress/Palace don't have any secret bosses. I suspect that Nightmare mode will.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Mc_Elroy
04.24.2014 , 02:12 PM | #192
Hi guys, I'm a french player and for me, cracking a game secret is the most fun

I've been really enthusiast about this thread... wich sadly ended...

But something cought my eye and I think I know Where's the last buff we need to acces this tome

I'm quoting Bruce Maclean the Senior Producer :
Quote:
Guild Flagships will now offer expanded functionality for Guilds:
Provide powerful buffs to Guild members from orbit
Original arcticle : http://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20140423

Not tho mention that they are speeking about new PVE mission tho provide a guild the planetery control....

And also, this post endent one the cantina tour answer :
Quote:
ancient tome isnt anything anyone will talk about for 6 to 9 months.
back in 11.14.2013... well the stronghold extention was planed for june (now mouved back to august) well from November to june/august is 9/10 month...

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but there is a lot of coincidence...

What to you thing about this idea ??
Ma prouesse balistique n'est pas de t'avoir touché à la jambe; Mais bien d'avoir épargné tout le reste...

dipstik
04.25.2014 , 02:41 PM | #193
im starting to think when i asked that question he may have thought i was talking about the entities.

DarkDisturbed
04.27.2014 , 06:46 PM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
im starting to think when i asked that question he may have thought i was talking about the entities.
Thanks for the clarification, dipstik. Wish we could get a comment on this thread about it!
Vriff
Jedi Covenant Founder of Legendary Republic

DarthAeonis
04.27.2014 , 07:04 PM | #195
indeed im very curious now
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Eqor
05.11.2014 , 05:54 AM | #196
Just joined the quest a few days ago, and have two things that are very interesting....

First, sent a ticket to CS, like so many have before, but after replying to the original response, I got this... (Names removed)

Spoiler

The second thing refers to Tat itself, where I found a Sanctuary (as in an area where there are no pvp flags, thus no battles) right in the middle of the Dune Sea, left from the Sarlacc pit. In the area, there were 4 small pits around a larger one (Can't provide a screenshot, just go left from the Sarlacc pit, you'll hit it fast). Already tried bringing the 3 buffs there, nothing happens. But still, interesting, huh?

Jerba
05.11.2014 , 06:37 AM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by Eqor View Post
The second thing refers to Tat itself, where I found a Sanctuary (as in an area where there are no pvp flags, thus no battles) right in the middle of the Dune Sea, left from the Sarlacc pit. In the area, there were 4 small pits around a larger one (Can't provide a screenshot, just go left from the Sarlacc pit, you'll hit it fast). Already tried bringing the 3 buffs there, nothing happens. But still, interesting, huh?
AFAIK, that Sanctuary is the place where the entrance to the Rakghoul tunnels will be when the Rakghoul Resurgence event takes place on Tatooine. You could also get the Spike codex entry there.
I don't think it's related to the Ancient Tome.

Eqor
05.11.2014 , 06:44 AM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
AFAIK, that Sanctuary is the place where the entrance to the Rakghoul tunnels will be when the Rakghoul Resurgence event takes place on Tatooine. You could also get the Spike codex entry there.
I don't think it's related to the Ancient Tome.
Ah, well. Still got the e-email from CS, confirming it's functioning. At least all we're doing isn't for nothing.

RubiksChrome
05.16.2014 , 05:36 AM | #199
While exploring outlaw's den and farming pvp chests today I noticed something in the GTM

There are 8 ventilation pipes (or whatever these things are) in the room. They usually seem to have covers, but only 7 out of 8 have them. One is missing it's cover.
I know it's not much, but maybe it's a clue or something.

The small opening is too small for a player character to access but maybe something else, like the fed womp rat can access it?
Whatever, just wanted to share it

Screen attached

http://i.imgur.com/6q5dj3o.jpg

peedeeboy
05.16.2014 , 10:03 AM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by RubiksChrome View Post
While exploring outlaw's den and farming pvp chests today I noticed something in the GTM

There are 8 ventilation pipes (or whatever these things are) in the room. They usually seem to have covers, but only 7 out of 8 have them. One is missing it's cover.
I know it's not much, but maybe it's a clue or something.

The small opening is too small for a player character to access but maybe something else, like the fed womp rat can access it?
Whatever, just wanted to share it

Screen attached

http://i.imgur.com/6q5dj3o.jpg
Great spot!

Maybe:
  • Attack the womp rat, but don't kill it to get it's attention
  • Kite the womp rat to each vendor - kill the vendor so the wamp rat gets the buff
  • Once the wamp rat has got each buff, kite it over to the open panel and hope for the best!