Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Mysterious Ancient Tome


JattaGin's Avatar


JattaGin
11.14.2013 , 10:15 AM | #181
Hah, nice try from BW to keep us all attached for the next 9 months. Will we fall for it?
.
.
.
.
My guess is: yes.

-Messiah's Avatar


-Messiah
11.16.2013 , 01:20 AM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
We got an answer :

This is from the Cantina Tour report :



Source : http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...2&postcount=31
Lol no one will be talking about anything related to swtor in 6-9months. Thanks for wasting a couple of weeks of my time trying to work this out. ****

Djstingable's Avatar


Djstingable
11.17.2013 , 04:02 AM | #183
6-9 months sounds like the time it would take for a new operation to be put out, but Dread Fortress and Dread Palace don't have any known secret bosses, so I guess we play the waiting game. I love these mysteries about swtor.
The Frost Legacy
Saf'ire - Scoundrel ** Kal'dur - Commando ** Azaifelay - Guardian
Plat'inum - Sniper ** Sea'crest - Assassin ** Cor'vo - Powertech

AlrikFassbauer's Avatar


AlrikFassbauer
11.17.2013 , 11:15 AM | #184
Apropos mysteries - does anyone know what's that human bone pile above the Krayt Dragon funeral site is about ?
There is one giant skull lying nearby. (It's also the site of an daily GSI mission.)
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

JFEverlast's Avatar


JFEverlast
11.17.2013 , 07:11 PM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Apropos mysteries - does anyone know what's that human bone pile above the Krayt Dragon funeral site is about ?
There is one giant skull lying nearby. (It's also the site of an daily GSI mission.)
The Jedi Consular has a companion mission at the Krayt Dragon bones for Qyzen. If I remember right one has to click something to summon a monster which is probably the bones your referring to.

Bilirubin's Avatar


Bilirubin
11.17.2013 , 07:16 PM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by JFEverlast View Post
The Jedi Consular has a companion mission at the Krayt Dragon bones for Qyzen. If I remember right one has to click something to summon a monster which is probably the bones your referring to.
Yep. Finally got around to maxing out Qyzen and did that quest recently
Cyannin Level 70 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando |
Scartina Level 17 Marauder | Natoo'Lund Level 70 Operative

Rahizm's Avatar


Rahizm
11.17.2013 , 10:39 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Djstingable View Post
6-9 months sounds like the time it would take for a new operation to be put out, but Dread Fortress and Dread Palace don't have any known secret bosses, so I guess we play the waiting game. I love these mysteries about swtor.
Dread Palace does have respawning mobs. Although, they disappear once you have reached the Council.

If that was unclear, I meant: if you beat the first, second and or third boss in there and you head back any day before reset, the mobs/guards have respawned. Which is normally an indicator that a secret boss is present.

Although, this has nothing to do with the ancient tome.
Nae'palm - Gunnery Commando | Rh - Sentinel Deeps | Rev'movak - Shadow Tank | Sutchadik - Dirty Kicker
<Phobos> @ The Harbinger

AlrikFassbauer's Avatar


AlrikFassbauer
11.19.2013 , 07:35 AM | #188
Thank you.
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

ImpactHound's Avatar


ImpactHound
12.03.2013 , 12:08 PM | #189
This thread has a lot in common with WoW's old Ashbringer forum threads & the phylactery drop. It's likely unfinished content elements that were never removed or scrapped halfway thru some interesting questline.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
12.05.2013 , 01:35 AM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by Djstingable View Post
6-9 months sounds like the time it would take for a new operation to be put out, but Dread Fortress and Dread Palace don't have any known secret bosses, so I guess we play the waiting game. I love these mysteries about swtor.
Clarification: HARD mode Dread Fortress/Palace don't have any secret bosses. I suspect that Nightmare mode will.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!