Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Mysterious Ancient Tome

JattaGin
11.14.2013 , 10:15 AM | #181
Hah, nice try from BW to keep us all attached for the next 9 months. Will we fall for it?
My guess is: yes.

-Messiah
11.16.2013 , 01:20 AM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
We got an answer :

This is from the Cantina Tour report :

Source : http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...2&postcount=31
Lol no one will be talking about anything related to swtor in 6-9months. Thanks for wasting a couple of weeks of my time trying to work this out. ****

Djstingable
11.17.2013 , 04:02 AM | #183
6-9 months sounds like the time it would take for a new operation to be put out, but Dread Fortress and Dread Palace don't have any known secret bosses, so I guess we play the waiting game. I love these mysteries about swtor.
The Frost Legacy
Saf'ire - Scoundrel ** Kal'dur - Commando ** Azaifelay - Guardian
Plat'inum - Sniper ** Sea'crest - Assassin ** Cor'vo - Powertech

AlrikFassbauer
11.17.2013 , 11:15 AM | #184
Apropos mysteries - does anyone know what's that human bone pile above the Krayt Dragon funeral site is about ?
There is one giant skull lying nearby. (It's also the site of an daily GSI mission.)
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

JFEverlast
11.17.2013 , 07:11 PM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Apropos mysteries - does anyone know what's that human bone pile above the Krayt Dragon funeral site is about ?
There is one giant skull lying nearby. (It's also the site of an daily GSI mission.)
The Jedi Consular has a companion mission at the Krayt Dragon bones for Qyzen. If I remember right one has to click something to summon a monster which is probably the bones your referring to.

Bilirubin
11.17.2013 , 07:16 PM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by JFEverlast View Post
The Jedi Consular has a companion mission at the Krayt Dragon bones for Qyzen. If I remember right one has to click something to summon a monster which is probably the bones your referring to.
Yep. Finally got around to maxing out Qyzen and did that quest recently
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
Scartina Level 17 Marauder
The Bastion

Rahizm
11.17.2013 , 10:39 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Djstingable View Post
6-9 months sounds like the time it would take for a new operation to be put out, but Dread Fortress and Dread Palace don't have any known secret bosses, so I guess we play the waiting game. I love these mysteries about swtor.
Dread Palace does have respawning mobs. Although, they disappear once you have reached the Council.

If that was unclear, I meant: if you beat the first, second and or third boss in there and you head back any day before reset, the mobs/guards have respawned. Which is normally an indicator that a secret boss is present.

Although, this has nothing to do with the ancient tome.
Nae'palm - Gunnery Commando | Râh - Sentinel Deeps | Rev'movak - Shadow Tank | Sutchadik - Dirty Kicker
<Phobos> @ The Harbinger

AlrikFassbauer
11.19.2013 , 07:35 AM | #188
Thank you.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

ImpactHound
12.03.2013 , 12:08 PM | #189
This thread has a lot in common with WoW's old Ashbringer forum threads & the phylactery drop. It's likely unfinished content elements that were never removed or scrapped halfway thru some interesting questline.

HarpalAhluwalia
12.05.2013 , 01:26 AM | #190