Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Mysterious Ancient Tome

-Messiah
10.30.2013 , 06:12 PM | #171
Bumping.

Should we be looking for the light that teleports us there?

Nebdar
10.31.2013 , 02:11 AM | #172
yeah but where to look.. on Tattoine.. or another planet...they recetly done something in new patch on Tatooine and Hoth exhaustion zones... so maybe we can go to new places..
"This approach seems overly complicated. Can i use my lightsaber instead?"
Jedi Consular Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

wizardneel
11.04.2013 , 08:54 AM | #173
Kinda popping in this thread a little late, but is there any confirmation that this still actually works??? I had a guildy that remembers fighting this thing on top of the GTN. It was a certain item that applied a buff, then hitting the tombstone would activate it, bring forth a boss of some sorts. Being that this was over 2 years ago the item or the name of the item is unkown. Not sure if this is helpful in the least but it is something me and a friend Outlaw have been looking into for a while before we dug up this information.

JattaGin
11.05.2013 , 02:34 PM | #174
If your friend summoned this boss about 2 years ago, then this must have been in Beta. So, can this simply be a remnant of the beta phase which didn't make it to the alpha release? That would be so... disappointing. But it would surely be an explanation.

wizardneel
11.05.2013 , 02:47 PM | #175
Yes that can be true, but how can it be considering this thread is still up and not closed. But what about this; In beta a item was used to summon this thing, that isn't out of reach just yet, DT in Section X at 10 stacks drops a charm that unlocks a boss called Dreadful Entity in a 55 12man operation. That boss is said to drop something somewhat similar to kill another boss named Hateful Entity I believe in a 55 12m operation. That boss has yet to be defeated and shown off with the specific item he drops but that could apply the correct buff to hit this unlocking the final sequence of the long boss fight in a second sense. This is a bit far off but trying to connect this with Queen Of The Sands that is going to become active in patch 2.3 or so better known as Dread Masters Patch. Would the chain move onto those two ops? I don't know but it would help explain a little but more about the "Dragon" that is on tattooing.

CoDLolcopter
11.05.2013 , 02:57 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardneel View Post
Yes that can be true, but how can it be considering this thread is still up and not closed. But what about this; In beta a item was used to summon this thing, that isn't out of reach just yet, DT in Section X at 10 stacks drops a charm that unlocks a boss called Dreadful Entity in a 55 12man operation. That boss is said to drop something somewhat similar to kill another boss named Hateful Entity I believe in a 55 12m operation. That boss has yet to be defeated and shown off with the specific item he drops but that could apply the correct buff to hit this unlocking the final sequence of the long boss fight in a second sense. This is a bit far off but trying to connect this with Queen Of The Sands that is going to become active in patch 2.3 or so better known as Dread Masters Patch. Would the chain move onto those two ops? I don't know but it would help explain a little but more about the "Dragon" that is on tattooing.
Severity Gaming has killed Hateful Entity

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=682837
Luminous - Bellatores Imperialis
- The Harbinger

wizardneel
11.05.2013 , 03:05 PM | #177
We'll that puts one idea to rest, anyone got anything else?

-Messiah
11.06.2013 , 02:05 AM | #178
So it's possible they have changed the way you summon the boss. Or this is actually old news, taken out of the game and the CM people in India that they have working for bioware are clueless and don't know anything about it but pretend to. And the forum police have completely missed this thread

Their game is going to merge into 1 server before this is figured out

Nebdar
11.06.2013 , 01:04 PM | #179
i have found an Correlian Museum Crystal... right next to the crate that looks like skeleton of Kryat Dragon

the crate with skeleton and the crystal
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps03d170d8.jpg

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps92284a91.jpg
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps2bd95774.jpg

it is in mission items part of inventory so it can be some class quest item(from m guess possibly the Smuggler one).. but then why i can pick it up.. i haven't tried it yet on Tatooine....

EDIT: sorry it is for +10 Datacron...
"This approach seems overly complicated. Can i use my lightsaber instead?"
Jedi Consular Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

AlrikFassbauer
11.14.2013 , 09:36 AM | #180
We got an answer :

This is from the Cantina Tour report :

Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
ancient tome isnt anything anyone will talk about for 6 to 9 months.
Source : http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...2&postcount=31
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)