Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Mysterious Ancient Tome

haksilence
09.27.2013 , 05:01 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by oasisX View Post
This may be a long shot, but the well-fed womp rat reminded me of the malnourished banthas that have been scattered across tatooine for a long time. They may have some sort of connection to each other, but I know from testing that getting the three buffs and killing one of the banthas does nothing, and I doubt they'd have you go that far from the outlaw's den if the puzzle is meant to be in there.
last time i went to outlaws den there was a bantha in there.... well within the path of the well fed womprat

MKnightRider
09.28.2013 , 01:07 AM | #122
So myself and some friends got to another location, not sure if it's been explored before or not, but there wasn't much there besides this palette of crates that seemed to do nothing. We couldn't try too much but we did try seeing if having the three buffs did anything, but nothing. Anyways, I didn't take any pictures but my friend took some video. Here's a short vid of us bringing the three buffs to the crates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsX31...ature=youtu.be

HekaHeh
09.28.2013 , 05:18 AM | #123
Funny coincidence, we came across those crates too, but from the other side of the mountains.

Some pics of that trip:
https://imageshack.com/a/ZwOb/1

AlrikFassbauer
09.28.2013 , 01:00 PM | #124
*sigh*

I was just about to ask about that Dread Orb, but I've realized that I'll never ever going to see it - partially because I refuse to use voice chat ... So, the last few riddles are at the hands of progress guilds ...

[rant]

I sometimes wish that things weren's all solved by now ... People just don't have any riddles anymore nowadays ... Except those solved by Progress Guilds, which have seemingly monopolized riddle-solving ...

Nowadays, no newbie can ever dream of finding something important anymore ... Everything is solved now, and people can point to one who had cleared any content / solved any riddle before ... World-exclusive rights ...

Sometimes I wonder what mankind will do when all RL territories are explored, all oceans are known, all animals charactirized, everything is known about the world, and the next planets ... The ultimate boredom ... People might then just go into the stars in order to find new riddles to solve ... Or, maybe someone will create riddles to save humankind from The Ultimate Boredom ...

[/rant]
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

DarthVitrial
09.28.2013 , 02:12 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by haksilence View Post
last time i went to outlaws den there was a bantha in there.... well within the path of the well fed womprat

If you mean Urtagh, he was only for the Rakghoul event.

DarkDisturbed
09.28.2013 , 07:38 PM | #126
About the Dread Orb, we tried using it then using the Tome, and on the Womprat.

I think our best bet of getting answers is probably everyone private messaging EricMusco, CourtneyWoods, and AmberGreen until one responds. They'd get tired of it eventually
Vriff
Jedi Covenant Founder of Legendary Republic

JettZor
09.28.2013 , 07:54 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
About the Dread Orb, we tried using it then using the Tome, and on the Womprat.

I think our best bet of getting answers is probably everyone private messaging EricMusco, CourtneyWoods, and AmberGreen until one responds. They'd get tired of it eventually
The Orb is already confirmed to aggro the Hateful Entity. I'm not sure it would have two purposes.

DarkDisturbed
09.28.2013 , 10:03 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by JettZor View Post
The Orb is already confirmed to aggro the Hateful Entity. I'm not sure it would have two purposes.
yes, I'm aware. I was clearing up that we have already tried it and nothing happened to dissuade people from wasting time trying it.
Vriff
Jedi Covenant Founder of Legendary Republic

New_Pidgey
09.29.2013 , 12:52 AM | #129
They are rare, but Duneclaw's can be dug up with the seeker droid, anyone try digging while they had the buffs?

ToMyMa
09.29.2013 , 01:53 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by New_Pidgey View Post
They are rare, but Duneclaw's can be dug up with the seeker droid, anyone try digging while they had the buffs?
Hmm... But didn't we come to the conclusion that this had been in the game since start? And not from 2.0?
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Tomb of Freedon Nadd