Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The BattleZone Reboot Round 1 Match 11: Darth Traya vs. Darth Bane

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The BattleZone Reboot Round 1 Match 11: Darth Traya vs. Darth Bane

Beniboybling
08.01.2013 , 12:24 PM | #11
Anyway Aurbere you can get back to the Kaggath now. Rayla requires your support (no rest for the wicked eh?)

Aurbere
08.01.2013 , 12:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
OK what have we got here, a chump? Good good. Jk jk.

I'd like to think that Traya is the favourite to win, and I can see her winning simply by being better. So I'll see what the opposition has to say and make counter-arguments when necessary.
Well, I think we can all agree that Bane is the better duelist, but Traya has a few tricks up her sleeve.

So really, it just comes down to how the lightsaber skill comes into play, as this could very well be a purely Force-based contest.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Aurbere
08.01.2013 , 12:25 PM | #13
Anyway Aurbere you can get back to the Kaggath now. Rayla requires your support (no rest for the wicked eh?)
As you wish.
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Beniboybling
08.01.2013 , 12:28 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well, I think we can all agree that Bane is the better duelist, but Traya has a few tricks up her sleeve.

So really, it just comes down to how the lightsaber skill comes into play, as this could very well be a purely Force-based contest.
Upon realizing that Bane wields Djem So, Traya will ensure he is not in a position to engage her. Though if she is she can fall back on Soresu.

I see this fight panning out in a similar manner to the Duel on Ambria - accept Traya will do better.

Aurbere
08.01.2013 , 12:31 PM | #15
Upon realizing that Bane wields Djem So, Traya will ensure he is not in a position to engage her. Though if she is she can fall back on Soresu.

I see this fight panning out in a similar manner to the Duel on Ambria - accept Traya will do better.
Well, the battle takes place in the Iziz Palace Throne Room, so there are pillars and such for ducking behind.

We'll find out what happens once the debate gets underway.

Beniboybling
08.01.2013 , 12:33 PM | #16
Well, the battle takes place in the Iziz Palace Throne Room, so there are pillars and such for ducking behind.

We'll find out what happens once the debate gets underway.
That wasn't exactly what I had in mind.... but yeah.

Aurbere
08.01.2013 , 12:35 PM | #17
That wasn't exactly what I had in mind.... but yeah.
What? That she will simply keep him back with the Force? Perhaps.

Beniboybling
08.01.2013 , 12:36 PM | #18
What? That she will simply keep him back with the Force? Perhaps.
The best defense is a good offense.

Aurbere
08.01.2013 , 12:37 PM | #19
The best defense is a good offense.
That's true.

Beniboybling
08.01.2013 , 12:38 PM | #20
That's true.
From a certain point of view.