Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reputation Items

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheNineJake
08.01.2013 , 10:15 AM | #1
Is there any need to save reputation tokens from all the different sources? I have a lot built up and am curious if I should vendor them or continue to save them. Is Legend status going to stay the top tier or will the highest rank be increased someday? Can someone at Bioware confirm this so my vaults are not filled with these things.

Thank You
"The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood" Buddha

JesseSky
08.01.2013 , 01:02 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNineJake View Post
Is there any need to save reputation tokens from all the different sources? I have a lot built up and am curious if I should vendor them or continue to save them. Is Legend status going to stay the top tier or will the highest rank be increased someday? Can someone at Bioware confirm this so my vaults are not filled with these things.

Thank You
We have no plans to increase the cap beyond Legend. Trophies are meant to be sold to vendors when you've capped out a reputation track.
Jesse Sky
Lead Designer

MillionsKNives
08.01.2013 , 01:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post
We have no plans to increase the cap beyond Legend. Trophies are meant to be sold to vendors when you've capped out a reputation track.
*gasp* Jesse is masquerading as a normal poster. You can't fool me!

Darslk
08.01.2013 , 03:50 PM | #4
Great to hear! Thanks for the quick reply, too.
Prophecy of the Five, <Ghost Panther>

hillerbees
08.01.2013 , 07:20 PM | #5
Crap...I used to just ditch the things out into the void.....I didn't realise they had a credit value!!..doh!

TheNineJake
08.02.2013 , 12:55 PM | #6
Thank you Jesse for the quick reply.
"The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood" Buddha

MutatedSpleen
08.04.2013 , 01:57 PM | #7
One additional question here..

Cartel Resale Corporation reputation tokens can NOT be vendored. I think that's a pretty huge drawback to buying cartel packs. Is there any plan to allow us to vendor these after we've gotten legend with CRC? I hate to just destroy something I got from a cartel pack...would be nice to have them turn into at least a little bit of credits.

Freeyayo
09.15.2013 , 08:45 AM | #8
Yea no crap. As a subscriber with around 75 of these things rotting in my bank (already Legend) I should at least get one single credit for vendoring them lol. Reward your loyal customers, BW. It's good business. I don't care about adding a new repuation level. Just give something back to all the subscribers that spend all that money on monthly fees and cartel coins. Or stop cartel packs from dropping the rep pieces once someone is maxxed.....