Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Don't Stop Believing ... (A BH Story)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Don't Stop Believing ... (A BH Story)

OneShotTC
07.31.2013 , 01:54 PM | #1
Hello Everybody,

after reading a number of fanfics on this forum, I thought it might be worth a try, contributing something. While this is not the first time I've posted something on the net, it is the first time in such a venue (last time was within a close community where not much criticism was expected - and happened). Therefore I'm kinda nervous - but well, as the saying goes "No risk - no fun". Oh and I'd like to mention that English isn't my native language (that would be German), therefore any spelling or grammar errors are the sole fault of all of my english teachers (and Tom Clancy - one of my favourite authors). However I'm glad for any and all responses and reviews and such.

So without further ado ... here comes the story - have fun.

[I'll keep some space for future explanations/corrections/excuses]
Fourth wall ?!? I love annihilating the fourth wall !!
The Shadowwalker Legacy @ Jar'Kai Sword

OneShotTC
07.31.2013 , 01:54 PM | #2
I'm not really sure where all of this is going, got some fuzzy ideas but nothing concrete yet. The only thing that's for sure is that the story will loosely trail the BH class story. I might put in some spoilers from the other class stories (except Smuggler - haven't completed that one ... yet). Anyway, all of this is sort of a work in progress. Right now I'm kinda happy with what it looks and reads like, but I am certainly not beyond revisiting it - if and when I deem this necessary.

Spoiler

OneShotTC
07.31.2013 , 01:55 PM | #3
After the Introduction which might extend a bit still (I'm not really sure 'bout that) we jump right into chapter one - lets see where it will take us (I'm as curious as you guys).

Spoiler

Oh and before I forget it ... I intend to use the "Spoiler Tags" as a Scene Cut ...
Spoiler

Adwynyth
07.31.2013 , 05:39 PM | #4
You're not breaking the fourth wall...

You're caressing it lovingly while stabbing small holes in it.
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress