Order of business for our new class rep - discuss

DarthMaulUK

Firstly well done to Xinka for becoming the voice for us Sins. I just hope our voice doesnt land on deaf ears, as it clearly has thus far.

What burning issues would you like to see tackled first by our Rep?

Personally it has to be the 3 broken abilities and trying to discover why Bioware totally ignore the Sin class when responding about bug fixes. Agents get fixes and comments, as do other classes - just not us.

Force Shroud, Overload, low Slash are currently all broken and the first two since 1.4.

I would like to see this addressed urgently. Bioware have already removed our teeth from pvp now they want to take out the gums!

PVE we have no viable class.

For DPS, we are a handicap. For Tanking we are a handicap. Groups are succeeding with Assassins despite this, but that does nothing for me. There is no balance. Only trolls are suggesting otherwise.

I would love to see 1 thing for sure: Make us viable for tanking again. We are a tank class, so at least let us do that. Any changes should be helpful for PVP as well, without making us OP. If we are going to suck at DPS, please at least make us suck less at our primary role, tanking. Right now, we are squishy and spikey for end game and PVP when it comes to tanking.

To fix DPS:

Make phase walk have a buff for both deception and madness, much like the healing buff for tanking. For deception I would love to get people who PVP a lot to tell me, as I don't really do much of that.

For madness, I would like to see either a damage or crit buff for anyone standing in the pool, thus creating a use for DPS sins in raid groups, and buffing our damage output. This would have to be a slight amount as we are not asking to be OP here, we just would like to be inline with other classes.

I would also like to see Shapeless spirit, and lamblaste completely removed and some other skill worth being that high in the tree put in there place. Of all the talent trees in all my toons, these are the most worthless. They do nothing.

Conspirator's cloak is something that both deception or madness could use, and it would not be that OP. If you think about it for madness, maul hits like a wet noodle anyways, but at least with a proc we could use it without draining our 10 force we have left after one single rotation.

Which brings me to: Force regen..... Really Austin? .... Really? It's almost like he stayed out late the night he had to come up with the 2.0 assassin changes, and did it on no sleep with a really bad hangover. This is broken, no other class has to use their basic attack as much as sins. None.

We are the gimps right now, and if you are not mad then you sin is not your main. This class is my favorite to play, my main toon, and I would love to bring it out of credit farming mode and raid with it. The 4 changes I listed above, however subtle they may be, would make that a reality.

PVE we have no viable class.

For DPS, we are a handicap. For Tanking we are a handicap. Groups are succeeding with Assassins despite this, but that does nothing for me. There is no balance. Only trolls are suggesting otherwise.

I would love to see 1 thing for sure: Make us viable for tanking again. We are a tank class, so at least let us do that. Any changes should be helpful for PVP as well, without making us OP. If we are going to suck at DPS, please at least make us suck less at our primary role, tanking. Right now, we are squishy and spikey for end game and PVP when it comes to tanking.

To fix DPS:

Make phase walk have a buff for both deception and madness, much like the healing buff for tanking. For deception I would love to get people who PVP a lot to tell me, as I don't really do much of that.

For madness, I would like to see either a damage or crit buff for anyone standing in the pool, thus creating a use for DPS sins in raid groups, and buffing our damage output. This would have to be a slight amount as we are not asking to be OP here, we just would like to be inline with other classes.

I would also like to see Shapeless spirit, and lamblaste completely removed and some other skill worth being that high in the tree put in there place. Of all the talent trees in all my toons, these are the most worthless. They do nothing.

Conspirator's cloak is something that both deception or madness could use, and it would not be that OP. If you think about it for madness, maul hits like a wet noodle anyways, but at least with a proc we could use it without draining our 10 force we have left after one single rotation.

Which brings me to: Force regen..... Really Austin? .... Really? It's almost like he stayed out late the night he had to come up with the 2.0 assassin changes, and did it on no sleep with a really bad hangover. This is broken, no other class has to use their basic attack as much as sins. None.

We are the gimps right now, and if you are not mad then you sin is not your main. This class is my favorite to play, my main toon, and I would love to bring it out of credit farming mode and raid with it. The 4 changes I listed above, however subtle they may be, would make that a reality.

Yeah, exactly! I'm fully with you! I think Deception problems would be solved by changing the Sith Executioner talent to a talent, making Assassinate usable at any health somehow! Conditions have to be discussed.