Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CZ-198 and the State of Czerka Corporation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
CZ-198 and the State of Czerka Corporation
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Axe_Faktor
07.30.2013 , 06:00 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by darthrobert View Post
i put all this trouble down to low employee morale. For one thing, we have a problem every tuesday when the cafeteria serves fish sticks. You only get this tiny cup of sauce, and i always run out...
let the fools have their tartar sauce!
The Dredd Legacy - POT5: Axelson - Vanguard, Tyrax - Juggernaut, Despetycus - Assassin , Soleno - Sentinel, Half-squat - Scoundrel

ban-canal
07.31.2013 , 10:06 AM | #12
dain poor old czerka i look forward to taking them for the empire i meen weve got way more resources

Hawkril_Annorea
08.05.2013 , 11:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
I thought that Republic Adjudicators took interest in Czerka because the company asked for a bailout, not because criminal investigation
^^ Thats what I thought to.

I mean I not really a Super pro Republic or Sith I mean I am a Reservist for the Rift Alliance and a Grey Jedi Master and founder of the Grey Academy on Sarkhai but still Czerka asking for a bailout is defiantly different from Criminal Activity or is both just more rumors on the rumor mill until patch 2.3 comes out
The Gods Light protects their followers but some times one has to also add their own power to their defense. After all that's why the gods gave them to you. Right?