Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market offerings changing daily now???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market offerings changing daily now???
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Callaron
07.31.2013 , 02:04 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkIntelligence View Post
Well I will be damned... I swear I didn't see the damn thing anywhere when I was browsing the CM on both Friday and Saturday, as I just told Eric above. Do you remember at all where they were listed under, or think of a technical reason I might not have seen them? Again very strange...
I think it was also listed under "Cosmetic".
I picked one up last Saturday for my Sorceror.
Glad to hear it'll be back this weekend for the people who missed out!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Jrea
07.31.2013 , 05:55 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This is a great question! You may have noticed that aside from the Gree themed items returning to the store, that the items which are on sale sometimes changes as well. I recommend folks check the store every day to see what things are on sale. If we add any brand new items into the Market we will be sure to alert you, but the sales will be changing "on-the-fly."

-eric
I love how whenever the issue of Cartel Coins being spent comes up the Devs answer right away

Callaron
07.31.2013 , 05:57 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Jrea View Post
I love how whenever the issue of Cartel Coins being spent comes up the Devs answer right away
Or it might be because it was a simple question.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

DarkIntelligence
07.31.2013 , 09:56 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey Dark,

Anytime we have a special item like that it will almost always appear on the "front page" of the Cartel Market in the featured items section. With that being said, I talked to the Cartel Market team and they will be back really soon. By really soon, I mean they will be on the CM again this weekend. I don't have exact timing but look for them in the CM this weekend. Hope that helps!

-eric
Awesome, thanks for the update! I guess that settles that. However, I've checked with dozens of people both on the forums and on my server and the items were in fact only up for one day not the whole weekend. I am only saying that because you said they were up from Friday to Monday, but that wasn't the case, and if that is indeed what you guys intended to happen somehow it did not go through and you might want to fix that internally to prevent that in the future. That being said since the items are coming back this weekend no harm has been done, and I will make sure I check everyday this week just to be safe!
The Dark Side of the Force is my only master, the search for power, my only quest.
___________________________________________ _______________________________________

Andryah
07.31.2013 , 10:20 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkIntelligence View Post
Awesome, thanks for the update! I guess that settles that. However, I've checked with dozens of people both on the forums and on my server and the items were in fact only up for one day not the whole weekend. I am only saying that because you said they were up from Friday to Monday, but that wasn't the case, and if that is indeed what you guys intended to happen somehow it did not go through and you might want to fix that internally to prevent that in the future. That being said since the items are coming back this weekend no harm has been done, and I will make sure I check everyday this week just to be safe!
I know for a fact that the were on the CM on Saturday and Sunday.

I have no idea what time on Friday they listed up, or what time on Monday they took them down. But they were on the CM both Saturday and Sunday.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Telanis
07.31.2013 , 10:54 PM | #46
Are we still going to be notified ahead of time when things are removed from the Cartel Market entirely?

OddballEasyEight
08.01.2013 , 02:08 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Jrea View Post
I love how whenever an easy question comes up the Devs answer right away
There, fixed it for ya...
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.

xAZUREx
08.03.2013 , 11:18 PM | #48
You don't actually understand how I feel, I was going to buy the stalwart and that sith inquisitor looking one but the next day when i actually went too boom discount gone
Tomb of Freedon Nadd: (Kazama Legacy)
<A New Hope> <Sith Crusaders>
There is no force, there is only FUS RO DAH