Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Graphical Bug: Regal Apparel Miniskirt heavy clipping

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Graphical Bug: Regal Apparel Miniskirt heavy clipping
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
02.11.2014 , 10:53 AM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I've passed it along to the appropriate team.

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

AlixMV
02.12.2014 , 01:57 PM | #12
Oh, hey, since I just found this thread, I figure I'd provide another example:

http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/galle...JPG?1392234945

This image is of one of my characters wearing the Relaxed Vestments top with the Regal Miniskirt. It clearly shows the flaps (attached to the top) going through the skirt.
~ < Fortitude > ~ Jedi Covenant ~
Referral link
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee

zerophyte
04.13.2014 , 04:34 PM | #13
*Bump*

Any plans on finally fixing the heavy clipping for this skirt?

I have a female character, body size 2. The legs clip through the skirt in the back and front while walking slow and running. Also major clipping when crouching into cover. (I'm a smuggler).

Guess I won't be wearing this skirt on my character until the issues with Regal Apparel Miniskirt are fixed. So sadly its going into the storage box till then..

zerophyte
06.14.2014 , 03:43 PM | #14
Guess this hasn't been fixed yet? Still see major clipping of the regal apparel miniskirt.. =[

PorkdishSWOR
06.15.2014 , 04:55 AM | #15
Perhaps it uses the same base model as the Handmaiden outfit, same issue with that skirt. Not sure if Naga Sadow's skirt has this issue as I haven't worn it.

zerophyte
08.14.2014 , 11:21 AM | #16
Naga Sadow's skirt has the same clipping problems when crouched, walking, running and while in weapon holding pose. How difficult is it to fix this? Its been months..

eartharioch
12.16.2014 , 09:17 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by zerophyte View Post
Naga Sadow's skirt has the same clipping problems when crouched, walking, running and while in weapon holding pose. How difficult is it to fix this? Its been months..
If the fix to NS's skirt is to add leggings, I'd rather keep it the way it is. BTW, the answer to your question is apparently '2'.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

Trixery
02.28.2015 , 05:32 PM | #18
As noted by this person. I agree the flaps should go. A chick cannot wear a decent outfit when they have two straps coming down through their skirt. Please just get rid of t hem all together.