Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament - Solíyc Empire vs Kraytís Vision

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament - Solíyc Empire vs Kraytís Vision

LadyKulvax
07.28.2013 , 11:02 AM | #21
How large exactly is the Mandalorian Navy by the way?
"The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect."
Imperial Order

Beniboybling
07.28.2013 , 11:08 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
How large exactly is the Mandalorian Navy by the way?
Numbers are unclear, but it was large enough to challenge the Republic Navy and make significant ground.

I suggest we don't attempt to make any specifics, but make a more general comparison focused on abilities rather than numbers - which will probabably make this debate easier anyway.

LadyKulvax
07.28.2013 , 11:14 AM | #23
Well my fleet is heavily comprised of the Pallaeon-class, only one generation down from the Imperious-class, the two most advanced Star Destroyer classes ever made.

It also boasts some Scythe-class battlecruisers the replacement for the Star Defenders.

Now I am not too knowledgeable on the Mandalorian Navy, but I wouldn't want to give up the numerical advantage of 1600 ships.
Imperial Order

Selenial
07.28.2013 , 11:16 AM | #24
Wait does Beni have a faction in this?
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromÖ save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

LadyKulvax
07.28.2013 , 11:26 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Wait does Beni have a faction in this?
That is a pretty good question.
Imperial Order

Selenial
07.28.2013 , 11:27 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
That is a pretty good question.
I just counted, there's Me, Marcelo, Canino and Warren left, so seems not

Shame... Why Beni? WHYYYYYYY?
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromÖ save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

tunewalker
07.28.2013 , 11:29 AM | #27
Likely because it would have been unfair for him to know everyones forces and be making the rules and deciding he wanted to keep it as fair as possible, I would not have wanted to take place in a thread where the decider had vested stakes in the decision this way was actually best, maybe next time some one else can run it so beni can have some fun.

LadyKulvax
07.28.2013 , 11:32 AM | #28
If we get enough people he can participate in my Fleet Conquest thread, yet we only have seven current members, eight would be enough but ten would make this a lot of fun.
Imperial Order

tunewalker
07.28.2013 , 11:33 AM | #29
Got to say, I am finding it hard to see that Squirl can win this, The fleets could be near even the ground forces certainly are, he will have a serious problem killing the commander even with a skilled bounty hunter and Jaina, I am not sure his supplier helps in comparison or anything else about the planets or their locations will need to look at a map and locate them, but I am thinking this is a pretty good victory for Krayt here.

LadyKulvax
07.28.2013 , 11:34 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Got to say, I am finding it hard to see that Squirl can win this, The fleets could be near even the ground forces certainly are, he will have a serious problem killing the commander even with a skilled bounty hunter and Jaina, I am not sure his supplier helps in comparison or anything else about the planets or their locations will need to look at a map and locate them, but I am thinking this is a pretty good victory for Krayt here.
I still want to know the size of the Mandalorian Navy, this would make a debate much easier to go through, we must have some indication.
Imperial Order