Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Modes not working! GJ Bioware

jatagt
12.21.2011 , 04:12 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sykomyke View Post
Fair enough. I wasn't trying to call each other names, but I refuse to back down from people who call others 'fanboy'. My goal was to point out that his original post could have been presented much better to garner more favorable attention. And again, you are right. We should strive to be better then other games. I'm done.
Agreed.
Tarsis - GM - Dark Conviction

Tyranox
12.21.2011 , 05:44 PM | #22
so when im 50 are people going to be mad I space barred when I played 6 or more character to mid 40's in beta?

Bonic
12.21.2011 , 06:05 PM | #23
Because a player who wants to get a bug fixed files a bug report in game and then posts it in the customer support forum.

A player who wants to gripe about something because they hate corporations and has no realistic understanding of how software works, comes to the Flashpoint forums to post snarky titles with nothing but rants and raves in it on how Bioware sucks.

There's a distinct difference. And I have no sympathy for the latter.

You have a severe attitude problem,the op found a bug and therefor has come on the forums asking has ANYONE expierienced the same problem, he's asked a totally legitimate question tryin to find out is he the only 1 with the problem or is it the same for everyone tryin to enter HCs.

If he's rushed to 50 then that's entirely upto him he payed for the game and can play it as he wishes and I agree with him,it's not like he's talkin about an operation he's talkin about HCs where 1000s more ppl will be trying to enter in the next view days,and believe if it's still not fixed by then the **** really will hit the fan.
Good girls goto heaven,Bad girls goto the dark side!

Rehtiz
12.21.2011 , 08:13 PM | #24
Because a player who wants to get a bug fixed files a bug report in game and then posts it in the customer support forum.

A player who wants to gripe about something because they hate corporations and has no realistic understanding of how software works, comes to the Flashpoint forums to post snarky titles with nothing but rants and raves in it on how Bioware sucks.

There's a distinct difference. And I have no sympathy for the latter.
I won't comment on your second paragraph, but I will agree with your first. In that other game that everyone seems to like talking about, at the start of wotlk my guild discovered a massive bug with the server first raid achievments. Our guild leader made an ingame bug report and I posted it on the customer support forums. The forum post had a response from a community rep very quick (editing my post so the mechanics of the bug were removed) promising to get it looked at asap. The guild leader had a response from a gm, followed by a senior gm, followed by the head gm for europe. Am not saying that bioware will do the same, but in that game a serious bug was acted upon based on the 'official' procedures.

Anthya
12.21.2011 , 09:26 PM | #25
I recall them saying hard mode would be in the game(which it is-Black Talon has hard mode), I don't recall them guaranteeing every flashpoint would have hard mode by the 2nd day of "official launch". (Which today is only the 2nd day of the game being officially released) If you can provide it in writing then I'll back off.
http://www.darthhater.com/articles/s...son-highlights

BAM.

Can also be found directly by scrolling down through the SWTOR Facebook page until you get to the Q&A's with Daniel Erickson on October 16.

Direct quote:

'A.j. Artiles: Will there be a "hardcore" difficulty for Flashpoints?

Daniel: Yes, all of the 15 announced flashpoints are also playable at end game with harder difficulty modes and end game gear.'

Key word: All 15.

We're missing 6.

choboon
01.10.2012 , 05:38 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by StickySheets View Post
Im one off the guys, that was playing with him, And i can confirm all off it..

It seems like all we can do atm is, either pvp and farm the gear from there, or just do esseless once a day, then continue to teral V with our workaround way, attempt a boss, and que for 2 hours as a punishment for whiping...

While on the started planet Ord mantal there are only 24 players atm, so i dont understand the que anyways..

Anyways, GG Bioware, hope its fixed soon because its unplayable.

~StickySheets
~GM My Little Ewok
You cannot accept an FP in two different modes, if you are geared up for hard mode, why bother with taral in normal ?
After finishing the FPs, just leave via the "Leave instance" button, there is a problem with leaving the instance any other way. But hey, you get two options to do so and one works, no biggie.

Actually the way to get equip would be dailies on Belsavis and Ilum after you finish class quest, maybe some pvp and the daily hard mode if you can already finish hard esseles.

You had one bug, the exit one, and that somehow makes the game crap....

To each his own

tXHereticXt
01.10.2012 , 05:46 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Anthya View Post
Dated October 16 - by then in beta there was an option to unify colors to match chest. That's not in the game.

Quote:
Key word: All 15.

We're missing 6.
While I agree that I would like to see HM version of the 6, it's pretty obvious this isn't a bug and was pulled out for unspecified reasons.