Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gold Scalene armor not being added to collections.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Gold Scalene armor not being added to collections.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

VanillaXpC
07.26.2013 , 04:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MSchuyler View Post
Another somewhat off-topic, but related question. Guy elsewhere claims gold scalene is on the CM. I can't see it. Is it available on some servers? I just checked harbinger and it isn't there. I had thought it was taken off the market a few weeks ago.
They added it for the event weekend, starting today. The market can be updated manually now so maybe your servers hasn't yet. This really sucks about the armor too. I bought it on a whim just now and I come to find out I cannot unlock for all...

Excuse my edit, but it is being added correctly...after I add something else from the cartel market. Can a Dev please look into that bug? It has happened nearly every single time that the table of collections won't update until the next addition of an item. Restarting, logging out, nothing else works but adding something else to your collections. I'm running out of crap to add in cases like this that are cheaper.

Andryah
07.27.2013 , 11:08 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MSchuyler View Post
Another somewhat off-topic, but related question. Guy elsewhere claims gold scalene is on the CM. I can't see it. Is it available on some servers? I just checked harbinger and it isn't there. I had thought it was taken off the market a few weeks ago.
Heh, yeah.. it is in fact on the CM right now.. as is the Solus Secant.

Now that they can update the CM without patching or taking the servers down.. they can stealth add and remove CM content. That should keep us on our toes.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

kodrac
07.29.2013 , 02:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello!

We're sorry to see that the Gold Scalene Armor is not adding to Collections this time around, and the issue is being investigated.

Thanks everyone!
This isn't specific to the Gold Scalene Armor. Collections are bugged. I've sent in multiple bug reports on it too. Sometimes it takes a while before items get unlocked in the collections. I bought and equipped a mint green crystal and it didn't get added right away. Same with the derelict saber. There were a couple of vehicles too. I got 3 pets and 2 of them added immediately, the third had to wait for whatever bug is making the collections lag. They all eventually do get added though.

TL;DR don't base your investigation solely on the Gold Scalene armor.

Uncannyachilles
07.29.2013 , 09:07 PM | #14
I am having the same issues with the armor and other bits that I have collected from the market

Rankyn
07.29.2013 , 09:39 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncannyachilles View Post
I am having the same issues with the armor and other bits that I have collected from the market
exit and relaunch the game.