Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't finish JC class quest Old Blood on Corellia

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Can't finish JC class quest Old Blood on Corellia

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TopherBoston
07.26.2013 , 09:45 AM | #1
I sent a ticket in game last night, but did not get a response. The JC class quest Old Blood is bugged for me. I killed the boss at the end of the quest and when I try to start the conversation after it gets stuck on the loading part and never starts so I can't complete the quest. I did control - U to reset UI and I reset and did the entire mission again, same problem.

Beesodd
07.26.2013 , 09:48 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi TopherBoston, do you have Qyzen Fess with you? If so, please remove his gloves and try the final cutscene again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

TopherBoston
07.26.2013 , 09:52 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi TopherBoston, do you have Qyzen Fess with you? If so, please remove his gloves and try the final cutscene again.
No, Qyzen is on the ship. Unless it happens even with Qyzen not with you. The conversation just doesn't start. Apparently, people were having a similar issue on the Javelin quest.

Beesodd
07.26.2013 , 09:56 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
It depends on the mission. Usually your companion matters, but in some cases (usually on the ship) it will happen anyway. What companion are you using? Please try to remove their gloves too(it's probably worth going through each of them and removing the item).

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

TopherBoston
07.26.2013 , 10:02 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
It depends on the mission. Usually your companion matters, but in some cases (usually on the ship) it will happen anyway. What companion are you using? Please try to remove their gloves too(it's probably worth going through each of them and removing the item).
I was using Tharan during the mission.

TopherBoston
07.26.2013 , 01:55 PM | #6
Removed the gloves and it worked . That quest can bug even with Qyzen not in your party.

Bronholz
07.26.2013 , 02:23 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We're glad to hear that you were able to workaround the issue, this is something that we are looking to get resolved in a future update.

In the meantime we apologise for the inconvenience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support