Heroic 4: Observer, insane / Xalek useless

So I wanted to do the quest before the daily reset, and noone was available, so I started it alone, as sorcerer in heal spec, almost full 72 gear, I was able to heal through DG a few weeks ago (we wiped for other reasons). But then there are these two fights with champion mobs with 250/220k hp, that take so long, that the mobs around them start to respawn? ***, Bioware, respawn in instances?

And if I don't interrupt regularly and don't place my aoe heals and don't cc the elite on the first boss, I can't outheal the damage? I can heal, what was supposedly the hardest boss in the entire game for healers, but I can't outheal the damage of a *********** level 51 champion to my 69 geared tank companion? Somewhere, something went very wrong.

Now I know, that you're not supposed to solo these quests, but the healing required doesn't get more just because there are two dps less, that only matters for the respawn. But a 69 geared tank companion (Xalek) is apparently not as useful as a 58 geared level 50 player, although he has 10k hp more from his gear (now I know, that that isn't what mainly counts for a tank, but the things that do, are obviously ****ed up).

Umm, isnt Xalek a DPS? In light armor? The mirror of Kira and Ashara?

I believe the pet your looking for is your original da-shar pet....damn cant think of the name right now. Anyways its the one you get on Korriban. Monster, eats sith and jedi. anyways he's your tank pet. You were using the dps pet that takes the MOST dmg.