Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bastionettes voting starts now!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Bastionettes voting starts now!

paowee
07.25.2013 , 05:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
i never noticed kbn in the sent forums until a few weeks (months?) ago he made a thread about combat spec. if he won shadows and sents that would be interesting. i think he is very level headed and always delivers opinions with data. he never comes off as hostile towards the devs, as some other rep nominees do.

good luck to everyone in the running. gratz on those who have secured their spot.

paowee: you should ninja the last question and ask about the dreadful orb... lol
KBN would have to overtake Wakalord, followed closely by Xinika and Kitru. Waka and Xinika are really active and known in their forums for their specific Assassin PVP contributions. Waka has a good lead but its close xD I hope Waka wins he is known to be very vocal about Sins and their DPS roles/issues (which is, let's admit in worse shape than their tanking role----PVE Speaking). Although he is coming from PVP i think we can all agree, correct me if im wrong, that sin madness DPS (madness!!!) is like fluff in both pve and pvp right now.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Classicks
07.25.2013 , 05:57 PM | #22
Delete
Fusebaux Comeback Compel Dicaprio
Twitch | PvE Scoundrel Healing Guide

<Intrepid>
| 16M Progression The Harbinger

Stavroz
07.25.2013 , 05:59 PM | #23
Morde (scold) b4 i vote for you how do u plan on addressing OP/Scoundrel class balance?
Quote: Originally Posted by Recon_Grim View Post
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.

Morde_
07.25.2013 , 06:02 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavroz View Post
Morde (scold) b4 i vote for you how do u plan on addressing OP/Scoundrel call balance?
Healing is strong, dps is weak.

I'd like concealment/scrapper to get a new tool, perferably a healing debuff stronger than other weak ones that are currently present in the game (20% is the strongest healing debuff in the game.. that's quite weak, in a game where TTK is too high). Also would like to see a buff to op/scoundrel DPS survivability.

But more importantly, it's not up to me, it's up to the community. I'd just be the messenger, relaying the thoughts of everyone summarized into 3 questions. My ideas are good in my head, but I'd only push for them if the community wanted me to.
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

Tommytwotoes
07.25.2013 , 06:23 PM | #25
morde before i vote for you, what do you plan to do with operative class quests storyline. to me it seems to really lack in content and it seems like us ops got the sh** end of the stick when it comes to voice actors.
Scopeseven 55 sorc
Scopeate 55 op
Scopenein 1 wookie
Bastion

Morde_
07.25.2013 , 06:35 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommytwotoes View Post
morde before i vote for you, what do you plan to do with operative class quests storyline. to me it seems to really lack in content and it seems like us ops got the sh** end of the stick when it comes to voice actors.
I wanna make Kaliyo extra slooty.
Scold
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

Stavroz
07.25.2013 , 06:39 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
Healing is strong, dps is weak.

I'd like concealment/scrapper to get a new tool, perferably a healing debuff stronger than other weak ones that are currently present in the game (20% is the strongest healing debuff in the game.. that's quite weak, in a game where TTK is too high). Also would like to see a buff to op/scoundrel DPS survivability.

But more importantly, it's not up to me, it's up to the community. I'd just be the messenger, relaying the thoughts of everyone summarized into 3 questions. My ideas are good in my head, but I'd only push for them if the community wanted me to.
I would not mind hearing them.

I have a few thoughts myself not sure if they are the correct changes but will shoot them off for discussion.

- Scamper needs to be on a SMALL cooldown. (3 seconds??)
- Emergency medpack needs a small (5 seconds) cooldown and needs to consume upperhand/tactical advantage. Emergency medpack should get a 20% heal boost if these changes are implemented
- crouch in the middle of nowhere should not stop leaping/pulls, should make ops/scoundrals actually take cover for it to work that way.
- remove the time reduction talent of Dodge but put Dodge on a 45 sec cooldown instead of 1 min.
- Slow release medpack need to be reverted to its previous energy cost.

Now don't flame me i am jsut throwing these out there for discussion..
I believe my suggestions don't nerf a free casting OP/Scoundrals output but just puts them more in like with the other healers when taking pressure on the run.
I think that is the biggest gap between the 3 healers, the fact that the OP/Scoundral can cast a large number of healing abilities on the run while taking pressure as opposed to the other 2 classes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Recon_Grim View Post
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.

LingeringDrama
07.25.2013 , 07:00 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by daveyggg View Post
View Poll Results: Who should be your Sorcerer Class Representative?
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=665192
Nibbon 57 55.88%
FrumpytheClown 6 5.88%
Psirebral 39 38.24%

Don't forget to vote for Psirebral too! (Psinical in game)
Please Add PSI to that list! I know we are the new kids on the block but it would be nice to see PSI get some love for all the work he does trolling the forums!

Maarken Harbinger Medicine Operative - Badcat PoT5 Sawbones Scoundrel

KrunchyMedia
07.25.2013 , 07:02 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavroz View Post
I would not mind hearing them.

I have a few thoughts myself not sure if they are the correct changes but will shoot them off for discussion.

- Scamper needs to be on a SMALL cooldown. (3 seconds??)
- Emergency medpack needs a small (5 seconds) cooldown and needs to consume upperhand/tactical advantage. Emergency medpack should get a 20% heal boost if these changes are implemented
- crouch in the middle of nowhere should not stop leaping/pulls, should make ops/scoundrals actually take cover for it to work that way.
- remove the time reduction talent of Dodge but put Dodge on a 45 sec cooldown instead of 1 min.
- Slow release medpack need to be reverted to its previous energy cost.

Now don't flame me i am jsut throwing these out there for discussion..
I believe my suggestions don't nerf a free casting OP/Scoundrals output but just puts them more in like with the other healers when taking pressure on the run.
I think that is the biggest gap between the 3 healers, the fact that the OP/Scoundral can cast a large number of healing abilities on the run while taking pressure as opposed to the other 2 classes.
Emergency Medpack already consumes an Upper Hand.

Are you dumb?

edit: read your forum user name.

yup. you're dumb.

Psirebral
07.25.2013 , 07:05 PM | #30
Voted for our Bastionites where applicable. Grats on the winners.