Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Time To Vote For Your Vanguard Class Representative!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Time To Vote For Your Vanguard Class Representative!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ausmisc
08.25.2013 , 11:25 PM | #21
What's the point of even having a rep for our broken class when the dev's response is basically "lol you silly guys, L2P and you'll see all those facts and figures are figments of your imagination!"

MGNMTTRN
08.26.2013 , 01:25 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Considering our rep has stepped down, shouldn't there be a renewed effort by the community team (Musco et all) to ensure that we have representation?
Well, the Vanguard rep did pose his questions and we did get 'answers'. We'd have to elect a new rep for the next cycle of Q/A, just as the 15 other ACs will.

Fellow-Canadian
08.29.2013 , 09:13 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ausmisc View Post
What's the point of even having a rep for our broken class when the dev's response is basically "lol you silly guys, L2P and you'll see all those facts and figures are figments of your imagination!"
I kind of have to agree with you. I feel this community Q/A has been a waste of time and I think it would be pointless to continue it by electing a new rep.

Actions speak volumes over words and while it's nice to see Eric et all make an effort to show they care, the developers are only offering limited balancing for 2.4 with a future prospect that maybe by the end of the year they will do something. I can't imagine anyone, including the devs, are satisfied with this.
The Vale Legacy - The Harbinger
Kanadaii - Scoundrel StabbyMcRoll - Operative
Exterminatos - Vanguard
Broadsideofbarn - Commando