Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Time To Vote For Your Assassin Class Representative!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Time To Vote For Your Assassin Class Representative!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Who should be your Assassin Class Representative?
Kitru 134 15.71%
Xinika 349 40.91%
EatenByDistance 266 31.18%
NamikazeNaturo 4 0.47%
HoboWithAStick 15 1.76%
KeyboardNinja 85 9.96%
Voters: 853. You may not vote on this poll

xContex's Avatar


xContex
07.28.2013 , 02:10 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Wreckingeyes View Post
One of those boys hadn't posted a thing on these forums for months. He even wrote a goodbye post. Only once these polls came he got all his friends to chime in and vote for him and suddenly started making 'contributions' on these forums. It's funny because the lowest guy actually did more than the inactive higher guy had done in months.

But popularity contest it is. Idiotic system.
Might I remind you that the poll leader also stepped away from the game and basically all gaming for a set period of time as well. So to hold "quitting SWTOR" against any of these candidates would simply be foolish.
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

Aragost's Avatar


Aragost
07.28.2013 , 03:23 PM | #42
Loving the fact that one of my chars was getting whispers by someone I've never heard of asking me to vote for xinika last night, I'm sure it was nothing to do with them, but bit of a dick move from the guy sending whispers.
Fréd - Supersinofdoom
Lolà - Powertechofdoom
Saciela - Supersorcofdoom

MarkXXIV's Avatar


MarkXXIV
07.28.2013 , 03:53 PM | #43
Vote wakalord if you want assassin dps to be good in arenas/ranked warzone in 2.4!!!
Mains: Hesrafow(smash): 55 Se'ziru: 55(mm/lethal)
^Only Dps worth playing,WTB Op Medic The Bastion
Zrarron 54 Sorcerer(scheduled for deletion)
Yudoda 54 Mercenary(perma shelfed) unsubbed/quitted until a fix

Shadow-scale's Avatar


Shadow-scale
07.28.2013 , 05:19 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkXXIV View Post
Vote wakalord if you want assassin dps to be good in arenas/ranked warzone in 2.4!!!
bro put back the videos you linked. it was convincing

SchiffaX's Avatar


SchiffaX
07.28.2013 , 05:33 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Loving the fact that one of my chars was getting whispers by someone I've never heard of asking me to vote for xinika last night, I'm sure it was nothing to do with them, but bit of a dick move from the guy sending whispers.
It's actually her guild mates. They are also doing this on multiple servers.

Wreckingeyes's Avatar


Wreckingeyes
07.28.2013 , 06:00 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by SchiffaX View Post
It's actually her guild mates. They are also doing this on multiple servers.
Hold up. You think Waka's boys not doing the same thing?

SchiffaX's Avatar


SchiffaX
07.28.2013 , 06:11 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Wreckingeyes View Post
Hold up. You think Waka's boys not doing the same thing?
Never said anything about that?... He didn't know who it was, and I had the answer.

Avicii's Avatar


Avicii
07.28.2013 , 07:59 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Wreckingeyes View Post
Hold up. You think Waka's boys not doing the same thing?
Just wondering what do you have against Waka or are you in Watchmen? I think Shin would make a fine rep but I also think Waka would too but you clearly do not just wondering what you have against him?

*Not that I disagree with anything you've posted in the thread as I don't know if MVPs psting people or anything else outside of the twitch movement.

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
07.28.2013 , 10:58 PM | #49
I hardly ever visit this part of the forums, but if anyone did catch my attention that would be Xinika.

Even though I very much dislike the idea of 1 community member possessing the power to talk over game changes directly with the staff. Because what I've seen even just browsing for 10 minutes here there really are some things that scared the crap out of me.

Wreckingeyes's Avatar


Wreckingeyes
07.28.2013 , 11:32 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
I also think Waka would too but you clearly do not just wondering what you have against him?.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdy-zRJR97s
This is why

Edit: Lol he took it down