Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Time To Vote For Your Marauder Class Representative!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Time To Vote For Your Marauder Class Representative!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Who should be your Marauder Class Representative?
oofalong 258 41.82%
Aluvi 41 6.65%
Gudarzz 299 48.46%
MrGrzecka 19 3.08%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

MarkXXIV
07.27.2013 , 02:19 AM | #21
If gudarzz is rep, carnage and annihilation might be a lot better by 2.4!
Mains: Hesrafow(smash): 55 Se'ziru: 55(mm/lethal)
^Only Dps worth playing,WTB Op Medic The Bastion
Zrarron 54 Sorcerer(scheduled for deletion)
Yudoda 54 Mercenary(perma shelfed) unsubbed/quitted until a fix

BUTTFORCE
07.27.2013 , 09:41 AM | #22
Oofalong!!!

_BARBIE_
07.27.2013 , 04:38 PM | #23
VOTE OOFALONG! We don't need a PVP Mar for our pvp &pve class rep! Do it right - Vote OOFALONG!

vitallaire
07.27.2013 , 05:22 PM | #24
Talked to Oofalong in chat for a bit about what he could provide to the class in terms of balance. He seems quite knowledgeable and focused on fixing what the community perceives as weaknesses to the class. Not sure about the others, but that's good enough to get my vote. +1 Oofalong

Dwangar
07.27.2013 , 05:26 PM | #25
Oof just explained this a bit in chat. Knows his stuff and adamant when taking in the ideas brought to his attention. Just my two cents. Legit choice.

Lafay
07.27.2013 , 08:38 PM | #26
I have searched far and wide researching how to be awesome at marauding I have used Oofalongs posts and simulators ect all the time and they are pretty helpful. I have yet to ever see this "Gudarzz" person, let alone be helpful to the community, i cant see why people are voting for him. This should be about who is helpful to the community, not who is the best player. I cant see why people are not voting for oofalong...

MarkXXIV
07.28.2013 , 02:23 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by _BARBIE_ View Post
VOTE OOFALONG! We don't need a PVP Mar for our pvp &pve class rep! Do it right - Vote OOFALONG!
95.875% of marauders are pvper, fact. We picked marauder because it comes with an extra saber to help us kill players better in pvp, duh.
Mains: Hesrafow(smash): 55 Se'ziru: 55(mm/lethal)
^Only Dps worth playing,WTB Op Medic The Bastion
Zrarron 54 Sorcerer(scheduled for deletion)
Yudoda 54 Mercenary(perma shelfed) unsubbed/quitted until a fix

oofalong
07.28.2013 , 06:33 AM | #28
FACT: 98.65% of PvP Marauders use the Smash button to kill other players

I had never heard of Gudarzz prior to the numerous nominations he received here. As someone else pointed out it was because he has not been engaged in the Class forums. And, I was surprised by how many votes he has actually received until I realized he is campaigning via his popular Twitch stream and the Bastionettes are colluding to ensure maximum representation from their server. To be clear, I am not complaining about either of these tactics, just pointing them out. Anyway, it sounds like Gudarzz is a great ambassador for this game. I can only hope that if he wins he will start engaging with this community here to ensure their concerns are accurately presented to the Devs.

For the record, I do PvP even though I am not very good at it, then again I don't think I am very good at PvE either. (Incidentally, when I PvP I do so as Carnage which puts me in the minority in that sense as well.) Fortunately, the only requirement of the class rep is to post in this forum and aggregate feedback. Clearly, I have been doing that already. In my opinion, the most valued traits are good organization and effective communication. I feel I excel in these areas, which is why I first accepted the nomination and continue to campaign for it.

Anyway, I hope I can close the gap even if I can't overtake Gudarzz. Thank you to everyone who has voted.

Remember: Vote Early and Vote Often!
The Shadowlands <The Chandrian>
*Mostly Updated for 3.0* Read my Theorycrafting Articles on Dulfy.net
*Updated for 3.0* Confused by all of the Proc Relics? Check out my new and improved relic explanation.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

Shinwon
07.28.2013 , 10:58 AM | #29
I watch Gudarzz's twitch and his skills (in all specs) are pretty sick. It's about time PvP got some love. He gets my vote.
Sabina, 55 Marauder - Season 1 ALL-STAR (Prophecy of the Five)
Vencarlo, 55 Sentinel - Season 2 ALL-STAR, (Prophecy of the Five)
Nine-Fingers, 55 Guardian - Season 3, Fantastically Furious, (Bastion)
Fuhrer, 55 Sentinel - Season 3, Fantastically Furious, (Bastion)

maebeebuzz
07.28.2013 , 02:31 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by oofalong View Post
FACT: 98.65% of PvP Marauders use the Smash button to kill other players

I had never heard of Gudarzz prior to the numerous nominations he received here. As someone else pointed out it was because he has not been engaged in the Class forums. And, I was surprised by how many votes he has actually received until I realized he is campaigning via his popular Twitch stream and the Bastionettes are colluding to ensure maximum representation from their server. To be clear, I am not complaining about either of these tactics, just pointing them out. Anyway, it sounds like Gudarzz is a great ambassador for this game. I can only hope that if he wins he will start engaging with this community here to ensure their concerns are accurately presented to the Devs.

For the record, I do PvP even though I am not very good at it, then again I don't think I am very good at PvE either. (Incidentally, when I PvP I do so as Carnage which puts me in the minority in that sense as well.) Fortunately, the only requirement of the class rep is to post in this forum and aggregate feedback. Clearly, I have been doing that already. In my opinion, the most valued traits are good organization and effective communication. I feel I excel in these areas, which is why I first accepted the nomination and continue to campaign for it.

Anyway, I hope I can close the gap even if I can't overtake Gudarzz. Thank you to everyone who has voted.

Remember: Vote Early and Vote Often!
Bastionette here, and I just wanted to let you know why we are all WORKING together. I would have thought that a server working so hard together, both the top PvE and PvP guilds, is what this whole class rep thing was supposed to foster. Every time i see a "We don't need a PvP Mara" comment i think those people really don't understand that this position is more about promoting community discussion than just having their minions come on this thread and post angry, font happy, tantrums.

Truth is, Gudarzz's knowledge of his class is top notch, which is why he is so popular on Twitch and well known. He also has already come to my guilds Marauders (which everyone knows ARE the best PvE Maras. Anyone wanna go against Gorband and Steadfast?) about PvE, just like the Paowee has already gone to <Hey I'm MVPs> Snipers and made a public spreadsheet for other snipers to contribute to. It's a little silly to poo-poo on community involvement and cohesion, since this is what the whole thing is about.

So, here's my endorsement, from the #1 US PVE Progression guild: Vote for Gudarzz!
(Who is also in Suckafish on his Jugg, which technically makes him a PvE'r)