Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Time To Vote For Your Juggernaut Class Representative!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Juggernaut
Time To Vote For Your Juggernaut Class Representative!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Who should be your Juggernaut Class Representative?
arkitip 64 16.93%
ssfish 135 35.71%
Ant_Venom 37 9.79%
lMarlfoxl 142 37.57%
Voters: 378. You may not vote on this poll

MarkXXIV
07.29.2013 , 02:11 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Treblt View Post
Purerage himself has showed great intelligence and upstanding throughout this thread. You yourself are the one who has responded back in snide comments and format. He is a really nice guy, and as far as players on our server go, he's easily one of the best and most helpful to the community. Posting on the forums means that you have some spare time outside of game to burn. Not everyone does.

I don't have to see you play to know that you are good, just looking at the numbers side, you are obviously skilled at the class.

My point is this, both of you are probably equally skilled at your roles in pvp/pve respectively. But PvP is where the game needs to be balanced right now. Not PvE. That should be blatantly obvious, and you need to remember, for a long time I was the top marauder for PvE on our server along with Beastfury. Not just on our server, I was one of the top ones in the game, and I will freely admit that the PvE side of this game at the moment is much more promising and well thought out than the PvP side. A lot of the issues that PvP players will bring up are similar to PvE concepts, so there should be little issue for you or any other PvE'r to at the very least concede one of the 2 slots for a mirror class to a PvP'r.

Ignore Krunchy if you want, he's a really good troll, and it shows because you're rising to it.

I don't appreciate how you responded to me, it was a sincere comment and quite honestly, if you lose its because largely of how you've acted here in this thread. Purerage has not campaigned for himself much at all, others have for him but I'm sure the same can be said of you.
Are you on the bastion? Purerage and lift are both great candidates and people should stop arguing on this thread. Take that to the assassin thread where wakalord isn't getting enough support.
Mains: Hesrafow(smash): 55 Se'ziru: 55(mm/lethal)
^Only Dps worth playing,WTB Op Medic The Bastion
Zrarron 54 Sorcerer(scheduled for deletion)
Yudoda 54 Mercenary(perma shelfed) unsubbed/quitted until a fix

Avicii
07.29.2013 , 03:39 PM | #32
Congrats Purerage

lMarlfoxl
07.29.2013 , 04:03 PM | #33
Thank You, and thank you to everyone that took the time to vote.
Juggernaut Representative
Purerage - Juggernaut
Marlfox - Sorcerer
<Hey im mvp>