Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Contraband Inc> (R) Is Recruiting for Nightmare 16 Progression!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
<Contraband Inc> (R) Is Recruiting for Nightmare 16 Progression!

Icebergy
07.24.2013 , 06:41 PM | #1
Thank you for your interest in <Contraband Inc.>! We are a 16man progression raiding guild Republic side on Jedi Covenant sever. We believe you can have hardcore type progression with a more casual schedule, while still having a great time doing so.

Our current progression is: 4/5 NiM TfB, 1/7 NiM SnV, HM-GF, 4/5 NiM DF 5/5 HM DP

Our Vanilla SWTOR progression was: 10/10 NiM Tier 1, 3/4 NiM EC, NMP, 5/5 HM TfB.

Our Op schedule is Tuesday-Wednesday, 9pm-12pm EST. With a third night on Thursdays during progression.

We are looking for attitude first, skill second, gear third. If you have a good attitude skill can be taught, gear can be earned. We are not worried about your gear level. If you are willing to invest in us, show up on time with a good attitude, having researched your class as well as the boss encounters we are running, we are willing to invest in you and gear you up.

We have an Attendance Reward Program that rewards our most consistent raiders with credits every month.

Recruitment is currently open for:

HIGH:
1-2 Commando Heals
1 Scoundrel Heals
1 Tank
1 Commando DPS
1 Gunslinger DPS
1 Sentinel DPS

MEDIUM:
1 Sage DPS
Any DPS not listed.

LOW:
Sage Heals

Even if your class is not listed in our current needs, please feel free to app! We are always happy to look at apps from quality players and quality people!

If this sounds like the guild for you, please visit www.contraband-inc.com today and fill out an app, or talk to one of the people listed here in game!

We also have an Imperial Alt guild, for all your alting needs, <Contraband LLC>

Check out our Youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/ContrabandIncGaming
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Icebergy
07.28.2013 , 02:03 PM | #2
We would love to have a Commando healer join us! We also are always looking for quality DPS. I also would love another tank, prefer Vanguard or Guardian.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Icebergy
08.01.2013 , 04:45 PM | #3
We are always looking to add quality people to our roster, especially DPS. We also are actively looking for 1-2 more healers (prefer Commando or Scoundrel) and 1 tank (prefer Guardian or Vanguard).

Icebergy
08.06.2013 , 10:15 AM | #4
bump.

Icebergy
08.09.2013 , 12:27 PM | #5
Our website is once again back up and running. Apologies to anyone who tried to visit it this week.

Icebergy
08.13.2013 , 09:16 AM | #6
Bump!

Limp_Newdle
08.17.2013 , 12:42 AM | #7
Sounds like a hell of a guild. I am currently in a great guild myself. But if you are ever short handed for an OP and you need some good Sentinel DPS add me and let me know!
I run the watchman tree, gear is full 72s augged. Know the sentinels role well.
I work a good bit, so its normal for me to miss my guilds raid nights. So i usually have to PUg them to no avail. Would be nice to be able to add some people to my friends list. LMK!
Toon is "Kleighten".
Take care

Icebergy
08.19.2013 , 11:41 AM | #8
We really are not looking for subs, we are looking for committed players to join our guild. But thank you anyways. We are looking for people that we can count on and enjoy playing with 'full' time.

Icebergy
08.22.2013 , 12:37 PM | #9
If you are interested, please contact our newly promoted Recruitment Officers in game; Thetussin and Tarror.

Icebergy
08.29.2013 , 05:38 PM | #10
Bump! Looking for a tank, a healer or two, and a few DPS to round out our 16man progression team.